PDA

View Full Version : toyota tails... click to find out!

AccordArizona89
06-21-2004, 09:38 AM
ya thats right. yesterday i got some not so ricey 2003 toyota tacoma eruos.
urprolly thinkin, "inst that a truck" well ya and its gunna be SICK. ive seen it done at some shows and all of a sudden my friend had the lights in his back seat. and he said i could take them. i was like sweet. well this morning i spliced wires and got all the wiring done and now its the decision on were to locate the tails. well i have a 89 accord stock back bumper with a wings west extension back clip. as seen in this pic

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/10/web/490000-490999/490275_23_full.jpg

the tails is what im thinkin and have drawn out will be on the very bottom left and right of the bumper before the wings west piece. sene they are tacoma tails they have a roll shape and it will flow evenly with the bumper as it comes up. BUTAll i need to do is fabricate the hole for the lights and make mounts. projects done... but soon i gotta shave the old tails on the top and get a new trunk lid and shave that too sense i had a gay ass wing on my car :rice:

EDIT - PICS SOON

88accordhb
06-21-2004, 10:13 AM
i've always wanted to see tails of van's on cars like ours...like odessy or the lexus altezza suv tails...dude good luck on the tail swap! it's gonna be sick as hell!

NXRacer
06-21-2004, 10:26 AM
post up a picture of the tail lights at least.

AccordArizona89
06-21-2004, 11:33 AM
i gotta wait for my moms boyfriend- he has the digi at his house, its not ehre, or i would be takin tons of pics