PDA

View Full Version : Who has the know how & time to install a B20a

SimonT
06-21-2004, 05:27 PM
Ok,

I need help for someone with a 'clue' and some free time to get my 89 DX Auto upgraded to a B20a. I'm prepared to pay a reasonable amount in cash and or Trade (my current Engine, Transmission, and B20a parts I can carry back from the UK for example)

I had to replace my original engine during a current cross country trip I'm still on, so can meet pretty much anywhere as the car is running fine.

Story Chronicled here: http://3geez.com/showthread.php?t=33830

They did a pretty shitty job doing the last engine swap and since then, I've had someone from this board attempt to help me with some other stuff on my car and end up only making it worse, so I really need someone with a clue this time ,as I cannot afford to blow up the B20a engine and transmission I'm hopefully getting from B20aTurbo.

I am off to the UK in a couple of weeks so could work on it with someone who has the tools first or leave the vehicle with someone trustworthy to do the install at a leasurely pace ( I'll be gone about 2 months) and of course can bring back parts with me from the UK as I should have no problem getting them over there :)

Ideally I realize I will need to upgrade to a Webber or FI as well. The jury seems to be out on the best way to go there, so any experience would be helpful???

Thanks

Simon

mykwikcoupe
06-22-2004, 03:30 PM
I left you an email in the weber on b20a tread. Give me a PM or something and Ill fill you in with all you need to know