PDA

View Full Version : it finally happened :( car hit!

bobafett
06-21-2004, 05:37 PM
well driving home from my friends bachelor party i was sitting at a red light and a car full of girls hit me and fucked up my rear bumper and bumper filler that i worked so hard to hand paint! :(

i got three quotes to fix the car, 715, 719, and 760. and i have a sore/stiff neck and a trip to the chiropractor

hopefully i will get a little pain and suffering money in there too...

anyway, it bummed me out since the accord has never been in an accident in all of its years until now. :( :mad: :uh: :rolleyes: :barf: :help: :dunno: :pc: :sadwave:

ill post pics later but it doesnt look that bad....

blazin3gen
06-21-2004, 05:39 PM
were the chicks hot atleast? lol

sorry i needed to add some humor in such a bad thing

sucks about your hatch bro we all know how hard you worked on that thing hopefully u get it fixed bro

86AccordLxi
06-21-2004, 05:41 PM
That sucks dude. Sorry to hear that.

Alex

pimp86LX
06-21-2004, 05:43 PM
hehe i can see it now.

girl "Oh im so sorry, i didn't mean to!"

Chris "GOD DAMMIT YOU KNOW HOW HARD I WORKED ON THIS"

girl "Is there anyway we can keep this out of the inssurance companies?"

Chris "......... :cool: well...."

and good times were had by all

bobafett
06-21-2004, 05:58 PM
hahah no well the girls were pretty hot, and they invited me to dinner but i was way too pissed off at the time.. i just wanted to go home, plus im slightly engaged lol...

if i end up with any money for this i am going to put it towards my 240sx race car fund :)

still its gay because that car was pretty clean until saturday...

pimp86LX
06-21-2004, 06:01 PM
hahah no well the girls were pretty hot, and they invited me to dinner but i was way too pissed off at the time.. i just wanted to go home, plus im slightly engaged lol...

if i end up with any money for this i am going to put it towards my 240sx race car fund :)

still its gay because that car was pretty clean until saturday...

engaged! pish posh and poppy cock! get some pootey tang!

Vanilla Sky
06-21-2004, 07:58 PM
and this coming from "mister 4 years with the same girl" PISHAW

crwa
06-21-2004, 07:59 PM
That sucks!!! Sorry to hear about that... Girls should not drive!!! I'm sorry but all the ones I know can't drive for shit and have all hit someone or backed into something...

Well at least this gives you some extra money for the 240... $700 would buy some paint or a set of racing seats and a few gauges...

zero.counter
06-21-2004, 08:02 PM
That sucks!!! Sorry to hear about that... Girls should not drive!!! I'm sorry but all the ones I know can't drive for shit and have all hit someone or backed into something...

Well at least this gives you some extra money for the 240... $700 would buy some paint or a set of racing seats and a few gauges...
It would buy you a D2 or Tein HA basic damper suspension. A koyo aluminum rad, catback exhaust, etc...:)

88accordhb
06-21-2004, 08:51 PM
sry to here that boba. dude make those girls pay! with sex! jk...lol hope you get that beast fixed!

MIK3
06-21-2004, 08:56 PM
Bad luck there man. I don't know what to say, stupid girls. I try to avoid them when driving at all costs, hot or not. Unless they want to play of course, heh. But other than that, they're like a rugby player at a golf match...not a pretty site.

od2681
06-21-2004, 09:15 PM
hehe i can see it now.

girl "Oh im so sorry, i didn't mean to!"

Chris "GOD DAMMIT YOU KNOW HOW HARD I WORKED ON THIS"

girl "Is there anyway we can keep this out of the inssurance companies?"

Chris "......... :cool: well...."

and good times were had by all
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sorry to laugh but thtat shit is funy
sorry for ur car though..you should've had some compensation :cool:

bobafett
06-22-2004, 07:52 PM
yeah looks like im gonna wait on cashing in on the pain and suffering for a month or so, just so i know my neck is not gonna freak out on me. but im gonna get the money for damages on my car, and i have a nice tution reimbursement check coming soon, so it will basically buy me a fat downpayment on the car, because i havent decided if i want to buy the really nice but 2800 dollar 240, thats super clean, or buy the mystery police aution 800 dollar 240, that may or may not be found right away...

either way im bummed about the accord but idont think imma fix it right away...

BITESIZE
06-22-2004, 08:34 PM
:( All I have to say....I'm feeling your pain.....I'm waiting for the day, someone hits me....NEW PAINT JOB BABY!!!!

speedpenguin
06-23-2004, 03:26 PM
hate to throw this OT, but if your neck still hurts try acupuncture.
no BS it works. it's worked for me before

Nospeed
06-23-2004, 03:52 PM
damn chris...its like something's up with oregonians this week...i got hit today too...sucks dude...sorry to hear about it.

bobafett
06-23-2004, 05:20 PM
:( yeah drivers suck anymore

i have tried acupuncture(sp) before, it worked wonders on my sinus infection....

looks like i will be cashed our for damages at $660 after the bitch adjuster got done with the quotes... :( but i still have $680ish coming for pain and suffering! ;)

speedpenguin
06-24-2004, 08:34 AM
shweet spend that shit

86LXItooFAST4me
06-24-2004, 09:04 AM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/positive.jpg

speedpenguin
06-28-2004, 03:37 PM
someone sure loves ebaumsworld
did you just discover that site or something?