PDA

View Full Version : Busy week - i love this car too much...

sporkHSP
06-25-2004, 10:23 PM
on tuesday and wednesday i painted my bumper trim, which makes the car look sooooo much nicer than it used to, it looks cleaner and overall more taken care of, ...

today i went with a friend of mine to autozone to get him some fuel injector cleaner, and while i was there i ended up picking up an H4 conversion kit (Pilot- @ $35), its a cheaper one, but i got Silvania Silverstar bulbs to help and the difference is crazy, one of my other friends complained that my lights are as bright as my friends projectors (the friend who got the FI cleaner has an SVX w/ stock projectors and new lenses).
I also bought carb cleaner and new wiper blades at AZ.

Ordered an ACT clutch and flywheel bolts for my tranny swap next month, and Vinny shipped my flywheel...

tomorrow i hope to go pick up some SEi wheels from MoodyBluesR to complete the appearance dress up, pics will be up soon, i have alot to take and more that i have to load from the camera...

blazin3gen
06-25-2004, 10:25 PM
sweet dude can wait to see pics!!!

sporkHSP
06-25-2004, 10:48 PM
sweet dude can wait to see pics!!!

well, i can too... :flip:
im playin, i know most of you dont care, but im still happy about it

Chubs87Accord
06-26-2004, 12:22 AM
ack, i was hoping for pics, you bastard... now im not so sure i wanna see em...

ok fine i still wanna see em!

PortugalFocus
06-26-2004, 03:28 PM
I want an ACT Clutch & Flywheel........... damn you!!!

Yes, H4 conversions do a world of good.

sporkHSP
06-26-2004, 10:16 PM
haha, the flywheel is a stock wheel, im not made of money! i was going to buy a lightweight flywheel, but i bought SE-i rims instead... ill buy the lightweight when i upgrade my clutch in a few years... or next year if im really bored