PDA

View Full Version : radius rod/compression rod

ahbeyra
06-26-2004, 06:54 PM
This bad boy did something interesting to day on my lunch break. i was coming to a stop to take a left when i hear a semi loud popping noise and see two pieces of metal fly quite fast across the street and into the driveway where i was turning. it was the nut and the washer off of the radius rod and now my car pulls to the left constantly. the threads on the rod itself are still fine, the nut on the other hand took it hardcore and is completely smooth on the inside. anyway, does anyone know a place to get nuts and bolts for hondas specifically... other than a dealership maybe.. just because there are a couple other things i should replace probably.

-Kelley

Vinny
06-26-2004, 08:52 PM
Best bet, and where most of us go is Majestic Honda in Rhose Island. I think their website is www.hondaautomotiveparts.com They are about the cheapest place around for genuine honda parts. If you just want generic nuts and bolts, I look up the part online at Majestic in their breakdown, get the size and such, then get them from napa.

ahbeyra
06-28-2004, 05:56 AM
Has anyone else had a problem with these things before? it seems i get the strangest issues all the time. well, just found out i had the day off unexpectedly, so i guess i might get to fixing that now.

-Kelley