PDA

View Full Version : Alternative Head Rests

MIK3
06-27-2004, 09:59 PM
Is there any alternative head rests available for my 88 DX Sedan? I know that the integra head rests will fit our cars, but however, I don't think that they came in my oh so appealing burgundy/maroon/brown color. Is it even worth it to search around? Because I think that 88LXI68's headrests look very sharp, that's why I've posted...

sporkHSP
06-27-2004, 10:45 PM
you want performance? just flip em around...i did, remove the clips at the plastic base (youll see em when you look into the empty hole) and put em in backwards... they are still the same ugly headrests tho, but you can see your blind spots a whole lot better.

I know this isnt what you were looking for, but i figured id throw it out there to the other readers who are curious...

MIK3
06-27-2004, 11:03 PM
Hey, I didn't know they can be flipped. Cool. Infact, I'll go test it out right now see fi I like the look, haha. I like it because of the blindspots if anything. I'm going to go have a look.

sporkHSP
06-27-2004, 11:29 PM
you just gotta remeber to take the little clips out of the hole, the hole that doesnt have the button on it, they are near the top... if you leave em in the headrests will get stuck until you go at it with needlenose pliers... just a word of advise.

MIK3
06-28-2004, 02:37 AM
Yeah. Found that out. Never mind about the flip then, because either way, only one side would be supported. Oh well.