PDA

View Full Version : my new accord

Underdog
06-28-2004, 05:17 PM
Hey guys, first post here, this forum ROCKS. Anyways, here are some pics of my first car (I'm 16) http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/633956 I just got it this week. The funny thing is, is that I had been looking for CRX's around here for some time, and they are hard to find and sell FAST around here. Anyways, I was just looking through autotrader, and came across this accord, I'd always liked how they looked too, but didn't really know much about them. Was a pretty nice surprise when I came home and found out that the model I had wasn't as easy to find as the others, and I had just seen it in the morning and bought it in the afternoon, lol. Anyways, this car kicks butt. FYI, it has 177,000 miles about, and I payed $1,995 for it. Couple spots of rust, but not too bad. Washed it and went over with some wax as u dry stuff and it looks really nice (after I took those pics). Again, awesome site, you'll probably see a lot more of me, along with a lot of questions.

SiR
06-28-2004, 05:20 PM
Excellent find on a SE-i. Its even more rare to find them in a gray leather interior.

Underdog
06-28-2004, 05:21 PM
Thanks, BTW, can anyone tell me what the color of the car itself is called? Thanks.

blazin3gen
06-28-2004, 05:25 PM
that looks sweet i want an sei but i want a 5spd sei :D

SteveDX89
06-28-2004, 05:33 PM
You got real lucky man. SE-i's are hard to come by. I wish I had your luck. It looks good. The leather is in really nice shape. Great find and not a bad price either.

TheMagi
06-28-2004, 07:43 PM
I wanted a two door Se-i myself....but found a really clean Lx-i hatch I could'nt pass up. What a great car you've got to start from! (Or leave it alone? LOL)

Forgar_88
06-28-2004, 07:45 PM
Props on gettin the sei, but the auto needs to magically turn into a 5spd... nice and clean interior u got

HondaBoy
06-28-2004, 07:52 PM
looks really good. i'd reccomend some meguire's leather cleaner/conditioner on those seats. that shit works pretty well to soften up the leather. there's other ones you could try also. you will want to use some kind of conditioner on them though or else those stretch marks will turn into nasty rips. so the grey interior is hard to find? i mean i know the SE-i is hard to find, but also the grey leather? damn, i could have gotten a whole interior a while back that was grey leather. they crushed the car when i wanted to go back for it. ah, too bad, i got prelude seats instead.

Busted_Blue
06-28-2004, 08:16 PM
open your door and look on the side for a color code.

YR-87M Laguna Gold Metallic that's my guess on the color unless Sei isn't listed on this page the link below.

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=527

BITESIZE
06-28-2004, 09:16 PM
Keep that car mint! I've actually only seen one mint se-i ever in person!

Underdog
06-29-2004, 12:37 PM
I just checked the color code. It's NH-502M, which is Asturias Gray Metallic. That color is listed under Sedan on that link you gave me, but mine's a coupe, go figure.

hkplayer
06-29-2004, 12:44 PM
well done on the se-i find! looks incredible. for a leather conditioner, use dr. jackson's hide rejuvenator (made by tandy leather company). all you need to buy is one canister and it is surely under $10 in the US (its just under 10 in canada). if used, the minor cracks should absorb and close right up (if its not too late to recover). my leather is grey as well, but yours is even more mint, thats great to see. that car can last forever as long as you take care of it, do your best! :)

88accordalltheway
06-29-2004, 01:08 PM
dang dude, really good find, paid less than i did for my LX, first thing to do to it.........5spd swap(that would be the shizy!) either that or paint the tails red, i think that one of thie first mods i did. yellow is so ugly for our cars!

86LXItooFAST4me
06-29-2004, 01:13 PM
damn, i love that interior! thats what im shooting for on mine.