PDA

View Full Version : shit talkin mothafajas.the 3g haters hater thread

pixiesfan78
06-29-2004, 07:34 PM
wtf why do people who dont even own cars talk shit about my 3 gee? so the paint sucks im gettin to it.but the funny thing is they dont even mention the bad paint they say a minivan could beat an accord or refer to the american pieces of shit that can beat my jap mobile.i dont give a fuck about beating a v8 camarro or a hemi pickup. i just tell them look i have four cyllinders two peddals and one hell of a fettish for the 3 gee accord. so take your shit kicking dually and go race a fucking semi that might be a little more in your league.as for my accord i bet i pull hotter chicks in my accord then there fucking spanking new pickup cause i can afford to mod my car into whatever i want while you have trouble keeping up with your full coverage insurence :burn: i dont even justify these peoples comments by saying my car is fast.or arguing back with them i just laugh along with them and say its all oppinion.when my exaust is done and a few other performance mods ill leave them in a cloud of 3gee dust laughing all the way to 6000 rpms then when i come back ill show them the odometer with 213'000k on it. then five years down the road when there bitching about having to dump 3grand into there tranny cause it blew.ill be dropping 50.00 bucks on a clean detail job for my 3gee. and still chirping third gear at 6000k. course ill probably need a new tranny in a few years but it aint gonna cost me 3k. i dub this the 3gee haters hater thread. what kind shit do people talk about your 3g? and what you got to say back to them? i wanna bring one perticular hater in here and show him the results of this thread so bring it on fellas hate on the haters. :rockon:3gees.

zero.counter
06-29-2004, 07:56 PM
Just ignore them. If they do not pay your bills or have some sentimental value to you then they are worthless, as are their opinions.

88accordhb
06-29-2004, 07:56 PM
uhhh your car sucks man! hahahaha jp. i never have gotten people to talk shit bout my car, most are always complimenting my mint interior or some crap. i see people in civics look at me funny sometimes, but i beat them and they shut the hell up...otherthan that everyone i've met has been super cool...ohhh hahhaha that reminds me, one time a stang owner offered to my by car cuz it was a gas saver. i said hell no.

od2681
06-29-2004, 08:11 PM
usually my bro pisses me off by saying ur car is old..and how much money have you spent...how much money have you spent without letting me say most of the stuff i broke was my fault..and when i say around 2200...hes like see.youve could have gotten a newer car...im like what could i buy..a 4th gen accord..ahh toyota corolla.....i dont htink so....plus...what car would have mods like, ACT clutch, headers, intake and exhuast, 2inch drop, tokico hp shocks, and accel ignition coil..i cant think of any cars...can you..that comes with stuf..hahahaha..my friend alwasy coments me on how clean i keep my car and what good condition it is in..he says most of the 3gs i see are like shit...my other freind called my car a soldier cuzz it has so many miles

ehulst
06-29-2004, 08:17 PM
wtf why do people who dont even own cars talk shit about my 3 gee? so the paint sucks im gettin to it.but the funny thing is they dont even mention the bad paint they say a minivan could beat an accord or refer to the american pieces of shit that can beat my jap mobile.i dont give a fuck about beating a v8 camarro or a hemi pickup. i just tell them look i have four cyllinders two peddals and one hell of a fettish for the 3 gee accord. so take your shit kicking dually and go race a fucking semi that might be a little more in your league.as for my accord i bet i pull hotter chicks in my accord then there fucking spanking new pickup cause i can afford to mod my car into whatever i want while you have trouble keeping up with your full coverage insurence :burn: i dont even justify these peoples comments by saying my car is fast.or arguing back with them i just laugh along with them and say its all oppinion.when my exaust is done and a few other performance mods ill leave them in a cloud of 3gee dust laughing all the way to 6000 rpms then when i come back ill show them the odometer with 213'000k on it. then five years down the road when there bitching about having to dump 3grand into there tranny cause it blew.ill be dropping 50.00 bucks on a clean detail job for my 3gee. and still chirping third gear at 6000k. course ill probably need a new tranny in a few years but it aint gonna cost me 3k. i dub this the 3gee haters hater thread. what kind shit do people talk about your 3g? and what you got to say back to them? i wanna bring one perticular hater in here and show him the results of this thread so bring it on fellas hate on the haters. :rockon:3gees.
i hear yah, i get it all the time at school, everyone looks at my car from the outside and see some patched rust and dull paint but nothing like those American cars drivin on the road, where they got rust on the hood, and on the doors, and they always call my honda a "jap crap" well it makes two of us then cause GMC is General Motor CRAP, Chevy is like a rock, o thats right, they sink, and fall apart, and i wounder why so many of those trucks's lights burn out from the facotry? dunno, crap stuff...no afence to anyone who has a truck but you gotta feel for some of us who try to make our 3geez stand out, from rust and such. HONDA PRIDE

88accordhb
06-29-2004, 08:19 PM
usually my bro pisses me off by saying ur car is old..and how much money have you spent...how much money have you spent without letting me say most of the stuff i broke was my fault..and when i say around 2200...hes like see.youve could have gotten a newer car...im like what could i buy..a 4th gen accord..ahh toyota corolla.....i dont htink so....plus...what car would have mods like, ACT clutch, headers, intake and exhuast, 2inch drop, tokico hp shocks, and accel ignition coil..i cant think of any cars...can you..that comes with stuf..hahahaha..my friend alwasy coments me on how clean i keep my car and what good condition it is in..he says most of the 3gs i see are like shit...my other freind called my car a soldier cuzz it has so many miles
man i wish my car was clean on the inside, goin to college, you basically live in it, eat, sleep, study all that good stuff...it gets dirty and i clean it out every fri or sat before i go out with my friends, they're always like "your car is always clean" but they never see it when i'm at school. well i can't say i did as much mods as you, but wat ever i've done, i learned from it and sure as hell had tons of fun. and my dad is amazing, with some of the harder mods, i ask for help and he always think of the cleverest ways to make everything look sooo clean. and 3geezers are a rear breed, most of the ones i see are like crap. altho some had just appeared...there's this one red dx hatch just like mine with old enkei's like luis's old fat five, it's sooo clean. and today i saw a black sedan all stock but lowered, thang is clean as hell.

pixiesfan78
06-29-2004, 08:24 PM
Just ignore them. If they do not pay your bills or have some sentimental value to you then they are worthless, as are their opinions.exactly there oppinions mean dick to me like i said i dont even give them the pleasure of replying to there comments but they keep on like fuckin children.its the people that are ignorent that piss me off even though they dont know shit about shit they feel the need to run there mouth as if there is some sort of nationwide contest to see who can talk the most shit about somthing they know nothing about. bottom line 80%of america is full of assholes who never stop to apprieciate the small things in life cause they are to egotistical to think about anything other then how they are better then somebody else. so this thread is a vent for any 3g member to come in and talk their own shit without having to give the haters a piece of mind knowing that they got to you.i think 3 gees becomes a part of all of our lives once weve been on here long enough and even though im just getting to know a few peoples names on here i feel like part of a family. if you cant talk to your family then who can you talk to. :werd:

sporkHSP
06-29-2004, 08:26 PM
most people think my car is crap because of the carb and its an 87, i laugh becasue at 2000$ with 89xxx miles, it will run plenty longer than their caviliers. they usually shut up when i use the numbers to prove my point... for instance they say " yeah there is a couple grand under the hood, i upgraded all the internals, full exaust, ect.ect.ect yeah it can probably do 14s" i laugh and inform them that my stock bottom end can hold 300 horse, and a turbo could put me to 14s with little trouble. As for the 87 part? well, with an engine built for lowend, 89xxx miles means that i have at least 200,000 left and that gives me at least ten years if i want them (and i do)... and at 2000$ thats a steal compared to any car on the road.

Haters can hate, but i know my place and if they start sh*t im gunna finish it. They shut up once they realize theyre wrong.

pixiesfan78
06-29-2004, 08:31 PM
a fuckin guy said his caravan could beat my 3 gee.i was like yeah you think so lets go hes like naw i dont like to drive it rough.loser

pixiesfan78
06-29-2004, 08:36 PM
and where does this shit come from anyway i dont even have racing stickers or anything to make my car look fast so why does everybody always start popin off about what kinda car can beat mine?i never talk about my car being fast i just think they are scared of hondas and other imports cause of shit like the fast and faggetest.

dXsquared
06-29-2004, 08:36 PM
"your cars a peice of shit" kevin Ferguson- at my school while the car was in progress..
"thats the ugliest car ive seen!" mommy- while i was doing body work (spot putty all over)

anyway.. now that its done, i took kevin for a ride.. he loves my car lol... and my mom is still deciding on wether or not its really safe lol

Travis

pixiesfan78
06-29-2004, 08:41 PM
Haters can hate, but i know my place and if they start sh*t im gunna finish it. They shut up once they realize theyre wrong.holly shit they actually realized they were wrong. amazing my haters never quit.i dont think they will untill i prove my cars abbillty and reliability

od2681
06-29-2004, 08:44 PM
man i wish my car was clean on the inside, goin to college, you basically live in it, eat, sleep, study all that good stuff...it gets dirty and i clean it out every fri or sat before i go out with my friends, they're always like "your car is always clean" but they never see it when i'm at school. well i can't say i did as much mods as you, but wat ever i've done, i learned from it and sure as hell had tons of fun. and my dad is amazing, with some of the harder mods, i ask for help and he always think of the cleverest ways to make everything look sooo clean. and 3geezers are a rear breed, most of the ones i see are like crap. altho some had just appeared...there's this one red dx hatch just like mine with old enkei's like luis's old fat five, it's sooo clean. and today i saw a black sedan all stock but lowered, thang is clean as hell.
yeah i also go to college man..haha..i dont wash it as much as i used to...havent waxed for a while either...i like ur front lip man, i tried lookin for one today but couldnt find one...i need some rims though..lookin for cheap ones tomorrow...haha like 89 se-i rims or somehtin..i like those..ive seen one sedan around houston with like candy apple red paint and some 4 spoke chrome rims and exhaust...looked clean...also saw a black coupe...it was dropped and had some decent lookin rims and hte brake calipers was painted...i wish there were more 3g guys here in houston that i knew...it would be cool

pixiesfan78
06-29-2004, 08:51 PM
yeah i also go to college man..haha..i dont wash it as much as i used to...havent waxed for a while either...i like ur front lip man, i tried lookin for one today but couldnt find one...i need some rims though..lookin for cheap ones tomorrow...haha like 89 se-i rims or somehtin..i like those..ive seen one sedan around houston with like candy apple red paint and some 4 spoke chrome rims and exhaust...looked clean...also saw a black coupe...it was dropped and had some decent lookin rims and hte brake calipers was painted...i wish there were more 3g guys here in houston that i knew...it would be coolah that sucks man i moved out of houston a year ago lived ther most of my life.i miss my friends but i cant say i miss the city all that much.we cuolda kicked it i got no threegee members to hang with iether.theres only one other member i know of that lives close by cubertxlxl. but hes not really on here anymore so i didnt get to know him.

sporkHSP
06-29-2004, 08:52 PM
holly shit they actually realized they were wrong. amazing my haters never quit.i dont think they will untill i prove my cars abbillty and reliability

they dont adimt to being wrong, but they shut up if you present yourself as knowlageable enough and like you understand what your car can do, and your not a stupid ricer noob.
ask simple questions, like what is their horsepower threshold, and random things that you know about your car that they may not know about theirs... you make them look stupid, but not so obviously...

My car may be the oldest and slowest of my friends (except my frinds '90 ef std), but when they want help with something,or an opinion on auto related topics, im the one they talk to.

pixiesfan78
06-29-2004, 08:55 PM
hey dx squared tell your moms i said the car is safe.jk

sporkHSP
06-29-2004, 08:58 PM
i need some rims though..lookin for cheap ones tomorrow...haha like 89 se-i rims or somehtin..i like those..
hehehe...i got some Se-i rims saturday, thems are perrrrrty... :) oh, and 100$ for the set of 4 with 2 good tires

pixiesfan78
06-29-2004, 09:11 PM
hey spork that is sweet about your low milage i got 213'000k and perfect compression.not the original engine though so i hope to pull ten good years out of it my worst battle will likely be rust cause of the salt during winter in nh.im gonna be one undercoating mofo.soon i refuse to lose the body to rust.man your lx can be fast trust me mine is much improved after basic cheap mods when i tear into a new ct cam and valve spring upgrdes' exaust' port and polish' and a weber carb or efi really undecided on that.forget about it lude tranny'five speed or not itlbe enough to make em shutup. not that im doing any of this to impress anybody. i do it for fun i do it for love and i do it for myself.

AccordArizona89
06-29-2004, 09:31 PM
ya i get shit like that all the time too at like AZ forums were there are 40 year old muscle car fags that took them that long to get a car that can run 13's there all a bunch of douche bags... seeing im only 17 with tons of mods done to my car, that what makes me feel better to think about

nswst8
06-30-2004, 06:21 AM
I was always taught to build a solid foundation first. The coming of the SLEEPER when awakened all will see and wonder in awh. But the meaning of the journey is simple have "FUN" learn and grow faster.
Worrying about what other people think is the oldest sign of weakness.
Phil :cheers:

sporkHSP
06-30-2004, 06:30 AM
Its just annoying to listen to them constantly whine about my car, so i just shut them up, they arent interfering with my project...

Pixiefan- i know what you mean about rust, its already starting to rust around the driverside rear wheel well, i think next year im going to launch an all out war on the rust spots and then paint the car... my engine is the original too, and after i made my civic airbox i can already feel a big difference in power, after the 5speed (from another 87 LX) i expect to feel more response, if for nothing else im doing it to shed the extra 50 pounds

Oyvind Ryeng
06-30-2004, 07:39 AM
All my friends keep whining about the 3G beeing an old car with no aftermarket-support, wich will fall into pieces under it's own weight, and they also say that it won't last much longer, mechanically.

I just tell them that I love this car, and I have just enough aftermarket to keep me happy (i. e. cams, rods, pistons etc.), the body is rigid enough to feel safe in, it's light, it has a very low fuel consumption, and that after all... It's a Honda, so the engine will _never_ give up. Ever. I also present to them the fact that there has never been a problem with the car, if one overlooks the things I myself is responsible for (first and foremost: eating trough balljoints like cake, caused by the excessive lowering).

pixiesfan78
06-30-2004, 11:56 AM
yeah my buddy back in h town had a chance to buy my 3 gee a couple years back cause i was in need of cash quick. i offered it to him for 500 in stead he opted to spend 4000k on a 99 cavalier when he roled up in that heap i laughed at him for a minute and then he asked me to help him fix the radiator fans wich did not work.he came up here to nh and stayed for week for his vacation. when he saw my ride this time he was like wtf. then i took him all over nh showing off the high rpms and hes like damn i should have bought this car i just spent 700 dollers to have a new fuel pump put in my cavalier. im still laughing about that shit all the way to 6000 rpms honda for life.

od2681
06-30-2004, 12:04 PM
see i dont know that many people so no one tries to clown me..lol..

im so lonely

k-roy
06-30-2004, 12:42 PM
My ex laughed at me when it takes a few extra seconds to start cuz of the carb.
Of course I didn't have a new KIA that cost close to $500 a month for payments, gas and insurance. And my car was still more reliable!

speedpenguin
06-30-2004, 07:43 PM
i get made fun of for driving a honda all the time.
people are like "for 5 grand you could get an old camaro that could run 14s" and i'm like "for 5 grand i could turbo my accord and run 13s and still get 30 miles per gallon!"

88accordhb
06-30-2004, 08:07 PM
3g's suck.

Ludi Mali
06-30-2004, 08:17 PM
i just always remember the saying, "those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter."

speedpenguin
07-01-2004, 10:10 AM
3g's suck.
but not as much as your mom

88accordhb
07-01-2004, 05:02 PM
but not as much as your mom
hmmmm. that was uncalled for. ok then. :)

blazin3gen
07-01-2004, 05:38 PM
ha people have told me my cars a piece of shit but when i tell em look at what your driving they back off haha

yea i agree my car has flaws and yes i believe my car is crap because of the auto tranny it has but hey i love that thing haha

but ct, when u see another accord hb like yours hit me up damnit me want!

88accordhb
07-01-2004, 06:36 PM
hahah keep searching craigslist. i'm tell you when i see a good one.

pixiesfan78
07-01-2004, 09:59 PM
saw a 86 accord auto 65k orriginal miles on it for 650.00 in the paper today i did a doubletake and was like no dont buy another auto 3g you already have one course mine has 213.5k but its tip top none the less.but if i buy another one it will be maual just cause i dont really know how to drive stick and i wanna learn on a 3g. people are still hatin my cordy as usual.

NeubJ
07-02-2004, 09:06 AM
there's this one red dx hatch just like mine with old enkei's like luis's old fat five, it's sooo clean. and today i saw a black sedan all stock but lowered, thang is clean as hell.

Maybe they seen your hatch and were like damn that looks nice. I gotta ge me one of those.
I remember when I got my 3g 2 years ago I never seen a clean 3g let alone a fixed up one.
Now this past month I have seen 5 of them in my area.
1 of them has gone the the so called rice route now. It looked very nice before all these appearance mods.
Its nice to see more people interested in the 3g but im paranoid now since it brings more attention to the 3g.

88accordhb
07-02-2004, 10:02 AM
all the nice ones i've seen had such beautiful and tastefull mods, liked tinted, all black or another very nice color, painted or shaved body moldings, rims lowered. like they stock motor wise, but looks luxurious and really nice.

andresinibus
07-02-2004, 11:14 AM
i don't know if you guys watch pimp my ride i don't cuz i have no cable but i was at my aunts house and they were watching the show when i got there it was almost over any ways they fixed up this 3rd gen. i think it was an accord hatch back or a civic it was so amazing i couldn't belive it if you have cable look for it maybe they will show it again. :cool:

NXRacer
07-02-2004, 11:32 AM
they fixed up an old school CRX a while ago. is that what you're thinking of?

mag_pbg
07-03-2004, 10:22 PM
I've been 3g hated before, alot of people at work like to say they could kick my ass in a race, but once I agree to it they back off saying they don't race or they are almost out of gas lol, suuuuuuuuuure. Or have people look at the body and say that looks like shit you should sell it and buy a new car, why so I can waste half my life away paying for a car I will prob. end up braking.

Justin86
07-03-2004, 10:25 PM
lol people are great like that. I just hit the purge and ask them if they still want to talk shit......... this is when they shut the fuck up. :D

speedpenguin
07-07-2004, 05:25 PM
lol people are great like that. I just hit the purge and ask them if they still want to talk shit......... this is when they shut the fuck up.
best response ever. :lol:

88accordhb
07-07-2004, 06:28 PM
yah nice justin, when people talk shit bout my car, i just find some dog shit and throw it in their eye. yahh so what my car is still slow, you have dog shit in your eye. hehehe

howndamane
07-07-2004, 07:08 PM
where im from if you dont drive a domestic your a bad person or something. i say if its fast then its fast. i get laughed at for having a nice system in my lx-i. all of my friends drive big american trucks or big v8 american cars...and the only thing i can say is that their wheels break down at least once a month. with the money they spend fixin the crap they could have had an import THAT RUNS and have it lookin sharp n clean. everybody has their own taste. if you have ever read in a domestic car club forum the term RICE is used constantly and they rag on imports like a dead dog. if u havnt noticed the people here on 3geez NEVER talk too much trash about domestics. also, i dont think there are too many people with cars in this club who have a true ricer, infact i think many can agree with me that rice is retardid. its just the whole domestic vs. import thing and the domestic owners cant grow up. thats my 2 cents...

od2681
07-07-2004, 07:31 PM
where im from if you dont drive a domestic your a bad person or something. i say if its fast then its fast. i get laughed at for having a nice system in my lx-i. all of my friends drive big american trucks or big v8 american cars...and the only thing i can say is that their wheels break down at least once a month. with the money they spend fixin the crap they could have had an import THAT RUNS and have it lookin sharp n clean. everybody has their own taste. if you have ever read in a domestic car club forum the term RICE is used constantly and they rag on imports like a dead dog. if u havnt noticed the people here on 3geez NEVER talk too much trash about domestics. also, i dont think there are too many people with cars in this club who have a true ricer, infact i think many can agree with me that rice is retardid. its just the whole domestic vs. import thing and the domestic owners cant grow up. thats my 2 cents...
i agree with that....
ive seen this word thrown around everywhere...stupid word...i eat rice for dinner...freid rice..haha

sporkHSP
07-07-2004, 10:45 PM
yeah, the american car guys rag on all imports the same way, we just rag on the domestics that suck, like cavaliers and escorts... i dont talk trash to people who drives WS-6s and cars that i know can destroy mine...

Oyvind Ryeng
07-08-2004, 03:24 AM
What is a "WS-6"?

Not like a rock
07-08-2004, 08:33 AM
When I was in highschool, I kind of developed a truck hating attitude as a natural defence for driving the accord. That's back in the day before imports were cool in northern BC. As you my username suggests, why would you want your vehicle to be like a rock?

No one in my family was very interested in vehicles, but a lot of the 3geez haters were likely brought up that way.

Now I know that most pickups can probably beat me up a hill, just like I can probably beat them off the line. If they talk about how much torque they have over my little honda, I just think "let's go take some corners"

I've driven a 3g ever since I got my licence, so I'm totally used to having an old car with no aftermarket support. And I'm used to people putting my car down (eventhough I give her a ride to school every day). That's probably why I feel okay about buying an Echo Hatchback (Canada exclusive) if I get a new car. I've just come to realize that a "real man" doesn't need a Hemi.

pixiesfan78
07-08-2004, 09:15 AM
i think its all about ignorence they dont know how reliable hodas are as well as they have been redneckified.now granted i grew up in texas where whoever had the biggest calvin pissing on imports sticker was the coolest.but i learned real young that not all that glitters is gold when i bought a chevy berreta.i will never again make the mistake of buying an american car just cause its fast stock. god people are fucking stupid it makes me want to be a hermit and never see anybody for like years.hey justin how much did it cost you to do n2o?did you have to upgrade internals or what all had to be modded?just curious maybe one day after the entire susspension is done paint' intierior' engine' ect' ect' ect'.