PDA

View Full Version : Got In An Accident Today..

Jonessoda27
07-04-2004, 12:07 AM
Midnight i was almost ready to enter the highway to go home and i was almost at an intersection and there was a yellow light. the car in front was at the stop line when the yellow came on and he puts on his brakes. So do i, but i was a little to close, so i SLAM my brakes and i stop but then my car bounced off the cars back bumper. It scared the shit out of me.. My license plate in the front is fucked up, but thats about it, so im really thankful. The guy didnt know how he wanted to settle it, so i told him i had a mortar and he said he'd take it.

Then.... As i was going home, die another day by madonna came on the cd player....

Crazy...

cdscowboy
07-04-2004, 12:26 AM
What's a mortar? Well, just be happy that's all that happened :)

88accordalltheway
07-04-2004, 12:52 AM
What's a mortar?
cmon man, how old are you? its a firework. Really lucky bro, ur lucky the guy was cool and let you get away with it. How mesed up was his car?

SteveDX89
07-04-2004, 05:14 AM
If you didn't mess up his car, you guys should have just went along like nothing happened. Good to hear you only messed up your license plate though. Could have been much worse.

88accordhb
07-04-2004, 09:43 AM
good to here, and youre lucky you ran into that guy than some old asian lady, they wanna swap insurance, call their lawyers, take you to jail if the catch you bumping into their car backing out, this happened to my cousin. it was sooo stupid.

blazin3gen
07-04-2004, 10:24 AM
ha, lol thats pretty cool haha that he took some fireworks ahha should of said hey ill give u $1 lol

anyways glad u ok and nothing major happened good to know!

Jonessoda27
07-04-2004, 12:10 PM
His car was just a little scratched in some spots, but it was kinda crazy that i was lighting fireworks with one of the guys in the car earlier.

We were just both relieved that us and oour cars were ok, that we just started to chat. I was like "i gotta go cuz i dont want the cops to come and question us..." So then we left.

Its still scaring me tho. Any accident your in is scary.

johndej
07-06-2004, 06:10 AM
thats cool that the cars are mostly ok and you all didn't make a big deal of it.