PDA

View Full Version : Front Sway Bar Bushings

stolenracer
07-05-2004, 11:29 PM
ok every one ill let you all in on a little secret at any local (autozone )
you can get front sway bar bushings and new mounts made by energy suspension roughly $30.00 for the setup i dont remember the modle #s but they r really easy to find just look for the smallest end link set (shortest ) and the right size center mounts (look at your bar and eye it up) thats all i did and now i have nice new red bushings under my car right away you can feal the diference in the corners but i am telling you all right now it is sort of simple to install the kit but the endlinks r a bitch (be sure to install them first ) and be sure to line the stock bar up with the new mounts exactly where they where on the bar!!!!!!! remember this is only for the front not the rear ...

shepherd79
07-06-2004, 03:51 AM
we knew that.
i had them all the way around, front and rear. Plus many people know about it.
you have to order the rear ones. but they are almost the same just smaller in size.

SteveDX89
07-06-2004, 03:58 AM
I used 4th or 5th gen Accord bushings. They fit pretty good. I noticed a little less body roll in the corners. I need to get bushings for the rear bar and get that installed.

Vanilla Sky
07-06-2004, 04:12 AM
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=35762

that may help a bit with the rear

Justin86
07-06-2004, 09:21 AM
I'm going to wait until we get better bars available. :D

Vanilla Sky
07-06-2004, 10:29 AM
i'm personally only upgrading the rear, until i can get an even bigger rear made, then i'll go with my stock LXi front bar