PDA

View Full Version : I Am One VERY Happy Person!

MIK3
07-06-2004, 05:15 PM
WOW! :rockon:

I just got my car back from a getting a new transmission along with a rebuilt carburetor and having the carburetor tuned.

I can not believe how smooth this car runs, starts up, shifts, and shuts down. No more delayed shifting, no more rough ideling, no more deiseling on shut down, no more high RPM climbs on start up. Its as if the car was reborn and I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER! I love knowing my accord will do good now for who knows how long. It's so awesome. If you're having any of these problems and don't want to give up your car, install a new transmission and get your carburetor rebuilt (and tuned). You will love it, guarenteed!

accordlxi2.0
07-06-2004, 05:23 PM
yea :sad2:
once i put on my coil, and tune-up, it ranned perfect, then i lowered the idle to 400rpm's(in drive)oh man . . . . let me quit before i start crying . . . .
but i'm very happy for ya! . . . . . . . .

88accordhb
07-06-2004, 09:16 PM
man sounds awesome mike. have fun with it.

Brentm
07-06-2004, 10:54 PM
ugh I need a carb rebuild, or a new carb, cause apparently thers some parts busted off my carb, I wanna get a junker carb then rebuild it, new would be nice. I love my 3gee but not enough to give her 500 bucks, only to get kicked in the ass.

MIK3
07-06-2004, 11:43 PM
Hey man, what about getting yourself a jetted webber or something? I know you can find them, good ones, for under $400 USD. I don't know what that converts to in Canadian.

pimp86LX
07-07-2004, 02:26 AM
Hey man, what about getting yourself a jetted webber or something? I know you can find them, good ones, for under $400 USD. I don't know what that converts to in Canadian.

general rule is $1US costs 1.32CAD.

Brentm
07-07-2004, 12:32 PM
Ive looked, but noone in this shithole town I live in knows crap about hondas, and what carbs will work in them, so im thinking imna get a junkyard carb rebuild it and attempt to save my car. Still probaby gonna end up costing me like 500 bucks when its installed and tuned, arghh

MIK3
07-07-2004, 01:59 PM
Yeah. That sucks that you don't have anyone experienced in Hondas around you. But I say if you love the car that much, do what is needed to be done to it. I spent $2000 for a new transmission and rebuilt & tuned carburetor, and I would definitley say, money well spent.