PDA

View Full Version : 3g's for your 3gee

Ludi Mali
07-07-2004, 04:28 PM
What would you do with $3000 for a stock 87 lx

88accordhb
07-07-2004, 04:29 PM
header, 2.25 catback, efi swap, cai, rims, lowered, tint, if anyleft over new paint job, black or red.

88accordalltheway
07-07-2004, 04:43 PM
bk, rims and tires, rear disc brakes, 5 spd swap, cup holders and arm rest, new gagues, full exaust, custom dual carb with a mean hood scoop, new subs, fack man i could go on and on... why do you make me think of all that i dont have, you ass, jk

Ludi Mali
07-07-2004, 04:52 PM
hahaha, the only reason i'm getting the money is to build up my credit rating so i can take out a house loan in a year, the good shit for the car is just a bonus :)

pixiesfan78
07-08-2004, 09:48 PM
well that kinda depends on wether you want more performance or more bling.if your going for bling paint it of course then definittly get intake' header' exaust.cause lxs are slow.then some rims ad tires.if you got any left revinal the intierior and new carpet or seats or somthing for the intierior.if your going for performance i say start with header intake exaust and a weber carb.now you got a little over 2k left hopefully.go for a cam regrind' a new lude dizzy'diamond pistons and whatever other internals you can afford.then port and polish mani and block.now that should get ya an extra 40 or 50 horses. this will give you a tough n/a accord and you will have a good base for building a show worthy 3g. all youll need then is another 6 or 7k and i see trophys heading your way. the above is of course considering that you have a well maintained clean 3g if its a little beat down i would start with maintenence and repairs and just get it tuned and running well replace any shot susspension parts and get the timing belt and engine seals done.good luck man im jeaulouse.

Ludi Mali
07-09-2004, 02:24 PM
trophies for a 3g?