PDA

View Full Version : Stupid old lady... smashy smashy!

Hash_man_Se_i
07-10-2004, 01:55 PM
Well last friday I was minding my own business driving home from work, when this stupid old lady (and when i say old I mean old, she was 83) pulled out right in front of me from a parking lot, I slammed on the brakes but hit her going about 35-40km/h. Now my front bumper is f*cked, one of my headlights got pushed back, and that caused it to chip the paint up on the hood when it opened.

Not only is my car messed up, but not my back and neck are all screwed up from whiplash. I have already been to physiotherapy 3 times and will have to go again many more. :mad: ... This is such a pain in the ass too, because I just started a new job, but because of this and the time off I am having to take because of the immense pain I am feeling in my back, neck and shoulder. :burn: ...

But I must say, the accord is quite the tank... I probably caused at least $4000 damage to her camry, and my car doesnt look too bad. But damn, the car was just rear ended last year, which caused $4500 damage... but it still wasnt written off.

I will try to get pics soon, but may not be able to post them so quick, because my computer is toast, and I have to use my moms.

johndej
07-10-2004, 03:46 PM
damn, i hope all goes well for you. both of ya'll got inshurance?

88accordhb
07-10-2004, 03:59 PM
hahahah stupid lady!

AccordEpicenter
07-11-2004, 08:02 AM
Beat Old People!!!

ICEMAN707
07-11-2004, 09:03 AM
yeah i don't trust stupid people coming out of parking lots. oldlady or whatnot. it happens alot around here in FL. buncha stupid drivers. they stop right before they get on the street to look for oncoming cars, but as soon as you get close enough that's when they get on the road and you have to slam on your brakes and slow down. i hate people like that. such dumbasses. of all the times to wait to get on the road, they wait till the last minute till you're close enough. i hate that shit especially since over here the driver who rearends is at fault no matter what. that's not fair.

Hash_man_Se_i
07-13-2004, 06:21 PM
Ya its stupid, and now her insurance is trying to screw me out of my money... and I think someone tried to break into my car, cuz the trunk it all messed right now.. I will hopefully get pics soon, or after the repairs.

blazin3gen
07-13-2004, 06:37 PM
god damnit!

I HATE OLD PEOPLE THEY SHOULD STAY OFF THE ROAD!! I ALMOST HIT THIS BITCH BECAUSE SHE MERGED IN MY LANE LIKE NOTHIN! SLOW AND RELAXED! FUCKEN BITCH :mad:

/RANT

im sorry i had to vent :mad:

MrBen
07-15-2004, 09:18 PM
That sucks! :(

This old lady (like late 70's) drove me from the BWI airport in the "Luxury Shuttle" as they called it, a couple weeks ago. She drove fast, would talk on the phone and drive and write things down at the same time. She did great, I was shocked.

Forgar_88
07-17-2004, 11:57 AM
I have a grandfather that shouldnt be driving. He doesnt see half the cars in the other lanes and is soo hard of hearing. I am hard to scare, but when with him i am glued to the damn oh shit handle. I get my driving habits from my grandma, she has a heavy right foot! LOL

Hash_man_Se_i
07-19-2004, 08:28 PM
As if my luck isnt bad enough, today just when i pulled into physio, I was getting out of my car, and another super old lady scraped right along my back bumper... SOOOOO STUPID! she didnt even know she hit it, and just about drove off. I stopped her, and got her information... and she apparently called my house tonight. So hopefully it will get fixed soon, along with the front end crap. BAAAH!!> ssoooo mad.

1988starter
07-20-2004, 09:04 AM
Old people suck they are almost as bad as women in SUVs on cell phones.

We have one old man that comes into my work looks kinds like the crypt keeper needs 2 canes to walk and parks on our side walk. So far has hit many many shoping carts twice while a stock boy was pushing them 3 cars that I know of the pillar infront of the building and the corner of the building. He has also almost hit many people. Some people just should not have a licence. A few years ago a man plowed right into a highschool near my house and through a door when her got the break and the gas mixed up.

Bloodlust
07-20-2004, 10:29 AM
That sucks man. Nothing pisses me off more than old people who are too stupid or ignorant or pig headed to realize they arent fit to drive anymore. I dont think they realize they put us young people (who would also like to live a long happy life like them) in danger. Perhaps they are selfish or just pissed at the world.

But anyway, kill all old people off at 70 so we can stop them from doing any damage to us. /rant

HostileJava
07-20-2004, 10:39 AM
But anyway, kill all old people off at 70 so we can stop them from doing any damage to us. /rant

I'm going to remember that when u turn 70 Mike. :sadwave:

Bloodlust
07-20-2004, 10:40 AM
I'm going to remember that when u turn 70 Mike. :sadwave:

:lol: thats even if i live to be 70.

accordlxi2.0
07-20-2004, 11:32 AM
goes to show can't have nice shit anymore . . .

BKKloppenborg
07-20-2004, 03:15 PM
:lol: thats even if i live to be 70.

LMAO i don't want to grow old especally if i can't drive or am the old people who can't get around and are out of shape...

P.S. no you can't have nice shit anymore my Honda 3gee has gotton hit 3 times all the other persons fault. One a Bus hit us in our bumper, (500 dollers) took a slight hit only few marks on back. Second time a lady in a Cadillac SUV hit us when i was parked LOL. (500 dollers dammage side bent in slightly) Last a lady in another Cadillac Car hit me when she was backing up and hit the other side of the car. :uh: (550 dollers dammage) Damn wtf and she drove of because she said "she didn't feel the hit." But luckly her friend was there and saw it and told on her lol. Poeple can't drive ESPECALLY OLD PPL.

bullard123
07-20-2004, 05:52 PM
Sorry to hear that. Hope her insurance company pays for the damage.