PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys...

BKKloppenborg
07-11-2004, 03:47 PM
Hey guys its been a while i have been busy with work just got a new job at Starbucks. I have finally go the Honda from my parents and want to know what should i spend my first 500 dollers on it? What should i do? I was thinking about with this money i could get a new paint job Macco and maybe some nicer rims. Any suggestings or imput. P.S. Its bright gold now and the rims are the cheap plastic rims and look horrible

88accordhb
07-11-2004, 03:51 PM
they have plastic rims? can i get that? hahhah i say save your money, or if you want some rims, get some enkei hx. call around, go on craiglish, they usually go for round 200 with tires. oh btw, welcom back.

BKKloppenborg
07-11-2004, 03:53 PM
they have plastic rims? can i get that? hahhah i say save your money, or if you want some rims, get some enkei hx. call around, go on craiglish, they usually go for round 200 with tires. oh btw, welcom back.

What is the best place to buy rims at? Also what size and rims and tires should i put on it. I swer it probaly has 30% less treading because the first 2 times i drove it i burned so much rubber because of the 5 spd lol. Damn

88accordhb
07-11-2004, 03:58 PM
then don't burn rubber. uhhh pepboys is good. lmao. jk iono, depends on what's your flavor. you can get motegi's, enkei's, etc. but not with 500. with that kinda money, i'd go on like craiglist.org or look in the local papers for deals.