PDA

View Full Version : Bumper Question

XJRiggs
07-13-2004, 07:05 PM
I've been tearing into my car trying to make sure it will be road worthy when I take it for the PA state inspection. But I found a very rusty rear bumper (not the bumper cover). In fact it is so rusty that you really cant tell its a bumper anymore, it looks more like a pile of rust. I have been having a hard time locating a solid bumper for replacement and wondered if anyone here might be able to point me in the right direction. My chances of finding a good one in a Pennsylvania salvage yard is slim to none. Is there an aftermarket supplier or another alternative?

Thanks for the help,

Riggs

accordlxi2.0
07-13-2004, 07:10 PM
maybe one of the guy's here who's parting thier car can do that for you . . .. . . .

AccordEpicenter
07-13-2004, 08:41 PM
forget it, you cant find aftermarket ones. If i were you id come to buffalo, there are quite a few 3gs in the pull your part a few miles away from me and theyre cheap too

slowazz86carb
07-13-2004, 08:50 PM
Dam AccordEpicenter.you should go into the 3g part business.

k-roy
07-13-2004, 10:25 PM
Don't get an aftermarket bumper, they suck ass and don't line up. The dealer wants $300 for them.
<---Knows from experience
I can probably hook you up, I keep finding all these rust free southern cars. Its gonn cost more to ship than the actual cost though.