PDA

View Full Version : all i want is to increase flow from the engine im not looking for a race engine

SMILEY
07-22-2002, 05:20 AM
all i want to do is increase the flow from the engine to increase fuel economy and increase performance street wise. Is the pacesetter worth the money they want for it or am i gonna be dissapointed (be adviced i am comparing to stock exhaust not a dc sports) now i ask again am i gonna be dissapointed, is it poor quality? is it gonna last in Alaska winter weather or should i just keep the stock exhaust system i have now?

I want an exhaust system that will last through winter driving, wont rust out on me, and gives slight performance increase.

1988starter
07-22-2002, 06:42 AM
Ok I love my pacestter header I love my Pacesetter highflow cat but I HATED my Pacesette catback.

If you want supieror rust protection without a bug hole in your wallet get pacesetter ceramic then a stainless catback with a stanless muffler 2.25 mandrel bent. use a dynomax muffler love it got it for 40 bucks at advanced auto parts.

anchovies
07-22-2002, 09:22 PM
stay away from it. yeap especially the catback
i don't have any other pacesetter's stuff but definitely stay away from the catback since ur in alaska