PDA

View Full Version : My 89 lx-i

accordredliner
07-19-2004, 11:22 AM
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNDg0NTExNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNDg0NTEyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNDg0NTEzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

AccordAddict
07-19-2004, 11:59 AM
nice, is that a new paint job? im thinking of getting my car colored white or black, dont know which one. Has your car had any problems since you got the Short ram, cuz i just installed a short ram like 2 days ago and my car is getting realy edgy since then.

adams86lxi
07-19-2004, 12:08 PM
cool! keep up the good work!

HostileJava
07-19-2004, 12:23 PM
What's that disc were the intake meets the throttle body?

88accordalltheway
07-19-2004, 01:10 PM
clean car bro. When did you get it painted? Are those h4s in ur head lights? they look cool. You wanna come to a meet in a couple of months down here in la? Keep up the good work.

Forgar_88
07-19-2004, 01:17 PM
Slammed down low! Is it just me or is there something missing on the right side of the engine bay?

NXRacer
07-19-2004, 01:35 PM
What's that disc were the intake meets the throttle body?
breather filter.

whats up with the yellow headlights? Doesnt it make it hard to see??

nice car all around though.

howndamane
07-19-2004, 05:54 PM
Slammed down low! Is it just me or is there something missing on the right side of the engine bay?

word....somethin about that motor doesnt look right...lol maybe the way its sitting i have no idea.

blazin3gen
07-19-2004, 06:05 PM

yea i think i know what it is its missing the cruise control unit thing

but that car looks awesome nice white coupe nice and SLAMMED!

zero.counter
07-19-2004, 06:11 PM
Not digging the headlights but besides that, extremely sweet car! :)

keruhas184
07-19-2004, 06:14 PM
No cruise, no PS, and let me guess... no AC? Looking good!

blazin3gen
07-19-2004, 06:16 PM
No cruise, no PS, and let me guess... no AC? Looking good!

ditto lol i was just about to add no ps ahahaha and after second look yea no condensor so no ac thats sweet :)

slowazz86carb
07-19-2004, 06:36 PM
nice car.now you need to show up to our next los angeles meet to show us in person.

howndamane
07-19-2004, 06:38 PM
yes slammed indeeeeed...it be da sheit

accordredliner
07-19-2004, 10:34 PM
its the stock '89 paint from the factory... yeah i took out the ac, ps, cruise control and the condenser. yeah... i been wanting to go to the LA meet. Just let me know the when the next one is. And sorry about the picture size they all are massive pics.

accordredliner
07-19-2004, 10:38 PM
Ill post better smaller pics ASAP.

keruhas184
07-20-2004, 05:03 AM
What's the milage on that thing? Its hella clean! I bet not more than 110k. There was a guy at the CT meet trying to sell his car as clean as this and it was exactly like this one but stock. That thing looked like it just rolled out of the factory. So clean accords are still around people...

accordredliner
07-26-2004, 01:13 PM
What's the milage on that thing? Its hella clean! I bet not more than 110k. There was a guy at the CT meet trying to sell his car as clean as this and it was exactly like this one but stock. That thing looked like it just rolled out of the factory. So clean accords are still around people...

This thing has way more then 110 it has 213k on it thanks for the comments

88accordhb
07-26-2004, 03:54 PM
dang! nice car.

HondaBoy
07-28-2004, 07:23 PM
hmm, interesting headlights. racing headlights? looks like what i've seen used on road style courses. anyway, thats an alright car. and its a coupe no less, in white! great lookin.

Busted_Blue
07-28-2004, 08:07 PM
Actually yellow is the color that reflects the best light. Yellow light is the most beneficial color for a lightbulb to be as it illuminates the most shit. Clean right... I need to get myself some yellow headlights too :D

HondaBoy
07-28-2004, 08:20 PM
and why do they have em in the circuit racing? hmm, i wonder. many years of yellow headlights on race cars and still most people dont know quite why. as for snow racing, yellow is ok, but i think blue is best as is for light colored sand. also off roading, some people might know thats why blue headlights can be good for sand and snow. damn, what the hell is good for black pavement? just bright white? i dunno, but i like the yellow headlights.

smufguy
08-05-2004, 05:35 AM
I see there is no pwr steering, or ac or cruise, but whats the hose below the upper radiator hose (right above the header)? looks like an ac or pwr steering main hose.

White light - HID - Is best under normal road conditions and in all weather due to their brightness and illumination. Makes things stand out clear

Blue - wtf??

Yellow (foggies) - used under fog and high snow conditions because watervapor (fog and dew) and ice (snow) soak in yellow color rather than reflect so that the driver can see where and how the snow is shaped instead of just seeing this glaring snow on the ground because water/ice reflects white light. also, the fogs have a different light cover which spreads out the lights wider rather than longer.

accordredliner
08-08-2004, 10:36 PM
I see there is no pwr steering, or ac or cruise, but whats the hose below the upper radiator hose (right above the header)? looks like an ac or pwr steering main hose.

I have no PS or AC both have been removed. The hose is the main PS hose havent had the time to remove it.