PDA

View Full Version : If your in Georgia read this....

unc25
07-19-2004, 01:07 PM
Ok I saw a guy on hwy 138 today and I pointed to my 3geez.com sticker and I told him to check us out, If he even comes here hopefully he'll join, and/or read this....

I figured I would just let you know that it was I unc25 who you saw on hwy 138 waiting to turn left. This site is full of information about the 3rd generation Accord. (86-89) Everything I have learned about my car has almost been all from here. I saw you had a DX which is exactly what I have as well. If you ever want to meet up and talk about the accord or just shoot the shit, let me know.

Robert

Ok well hopefully he'll join and see this, but if not I just made an ass of myself.. :kekeke:

unc25
07-20-2004, 10:31 AM
bump, or is it hump?

AccordAddict
07-22-2004, 02:33 PM
i have a big ass 3geez.com banner also hehe. i hope a couple new members have joined. Im in alpharetta, do you ever goto the commerce race track? im going tommorow.

oh btw, im not the guy you invited to join here.

unc25
07-22-2004, 02:55 PM
lol yeah I fifgured you werent the guy. I dont know if he even joined, I need to get a hold of a mod and have them check to see if anyone new came from Ga in the past 2 weeks or so.

I dont come up to commerce area much, and when I do its not when there is anything good going on up there. We need to get another meet set up here before everyone has to go back to school and shit.

I think somewhere like Turner field would be a middle ground for a meet. Except for Vinny who might as well live in florida.

AccordAddict
07-22-2004, 03:40 PM
turner field is great. i just saw the braves a couple days ago. but i dont really know how to get there my dad drove us. i can probably get there though, if mapquest comes threw.

unc25
07-23-2004, 09:55 AM
lol
yeah I say turner field b/c its easily accessible from the major hwy no matter where your coming from. For me its a hop skip and jump to hwy 20 then straight into turner.

But from talking to some guys before, its hard as hell to get a godd solid Ga meet going.

roadhog
02-10-2005, 11:11 AM
i stay in georgia off hwy 138

roadhog
02-10-2005, 11:16 AM
I stay off hwy 138 in conyers I wanted to see when the next time yall was going to have a meeting. Because I have a 1988 honda Accord that I would like to show. :rice: :rice:

tightwhitelx
03-03-2005, 08:14 AM
i live in union city its been a while since i posted i could call my friend jay (moonscryer) he posts alot as well i dont have my accord anymore due to the head being blown eh but jay still has his

Vinny
03-03-2005, 08:18 AM
I talked to Jay the other day and he told me it was sold

AccordNut
03-03-2005, 08:24 AM
wow i actually grew up in conyers, 138 was always fun to zip around in my high school days...i still come home about every few months if you guys wanna meet up sometime that would be cool!

Vanilla Sky
03-03-2005, 08:35 AM
you guys in conyers see general lee around anymore :p

tightwhitelx
03-04-2005, 06:29 AM
i cant belive he sold it damn him i loved his engine bay i have a dc2 now but i would still like to meet up if you guys want i could give jay a call and see if hes not too busy. maybe you guys could give me some suggestions on what to do with my accord i want to get it running again but i dont know if its worth the money or should i just buy a efi one i just spent so much money on it prior to the head getting blown prelude control arms from the dealership installed wasnt cheap but well worth it considering the junkyards around here

jt money
03-14-2005, 07:06 PM
Hey im new. I live an hour an 20 from the atl. I would like to meat up, but my car is down now. Im getting the engine rebuilt, so I should have the engine back in like 3 weeks, pluss it will take me at least 3 or 4 days to put everything back on it an sit it in the car. Let me know whats up. Do anybody hang out in Augusta? I be up there all the time.

MoonScryer
03-15-2005, 01:21 PM
I talked to Jay the other day and he told me it was sold

Yeah it got sold to a friend of a friend who needed a reliable ride for his wife. Between my Prelude and Integra, and other things in the wings, I didn't need the Accord anymore and it just sat there. I left the DC Sports header on - it was dented to hell on the bottom, and would serve me no good on the 'lude - but I pulled the strut bars.

She was a good ride, and I got a more than fair price in the trade. It was just time to move on after nearly six years. Still love the 3geez though, few compare to that body style...

I'd be down for a meet at some point. All interested parties know how to reach me.

Vinny
03-15-2005, 02:32 PM
Saturday....be there :D

unc25
03-23-2005, 11:20 AM
I know the kid who bought my accord came on here but I dont know if he registered and posted anything....

Check this I see it all the time and everytime I see it it has more and more body work done to it.

I live hella close to 138. (off 155 near the Save rite)

tightwhitelx
04-02-2005, 11:59 AM
well let me know if you guys wanna meet up i think it would be cool just so we know who is here in ga.

lostforawhile
05-16-2005, 03:01 PM
i'm in moultrie ga who is near me? have the only 3g hatch in town except for a ragged out one. i will post my mods when i get a digital camera i need several pages

tightwhitelx
05-16-2005, 11:46 PM
guys we dont need to let this thing die the last meet was me and jay driving up to meet somemore guys in northern ga. are we going to get this thing rollin or what

lostforawhile
05-18-2005, 02:35 PM
If any of you guys in georgia want to get some of these cars together let me know

tightwhitelx
06-15-2005, 06:48 AM
we all should try to meet up for the nopi nats!

Vinny
06-17-2005, 07:36 PM
i'm in moultrie ga who is near me? have the only 3g hatch in town except for a ragged out one. i will post my mods when i get a digital camera i need several pages

That you Tim??????