PDA

View Full Version : Interchangeable Parts?

DeathRat
07-21-2004, 04:26 PM
Can someone please post all the interchangeable parts for the 3rd Gen?
What Prelude parts will work?
What Integra parts will work?
What Civic parts will work?

I think it would be nice to compile a list of all the interchangeable parts we can use on our cars.

MIK3
07-21-2004, 08:43 PM
I agree. I think this would be helpful, and it could even be a sticky if needs be. Can anyone contribute to this thread?

Blue Impact
07-21-2004, 10:02 PM
Fuses and wiper blades and possibly headrests. :D

A20A1
07-21-2004, 10:04 PM
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=63

DeathRat
07-24-2004, 07:42 PM
*BUMP*
I still think this is a good idea to list all interchangeable items for the 3rd Gen!

Come on people! Letz see some REAL results here!

DeathRat
07-24-2004, 07:44 PM
just a heads up...the 2g lude version has slightly better gear ratios than the 3g accord. All bolt up though.
Any particular year better than others? Reason for asking is I presently have an Auto. Want to do a swap soon & there's plenty of 'Ludes in a yard 5 min from me too. :)

All 84-87 Ludes will bolt up, but the only one that will NOT require any modification is the Si version (fuel injected one) The carbed version lude has better gear ratios than the FI lude, but you will need the carbed lude flywheel because it is different than the FI one, and modification needs to be made to the axles. I dont remember the specifics but I think the outer spline needs to be changed. I am not 1oo% sure what needs to be done cause I had the FI version. Ask member PhydeauX he has a lot of knowledge about it.