PDA

View Full Version : My Car Domain Web Page

bullard123
07-25-2004, 04:46 PM
Just finished my web page at cardomain a couple of weeks ago. Tell me what you think. http://www.cardomain.com/id/bullard123

HondaBoy
07-25-2004, 04:55 PM
yeah, you got the idea! looks like you made your back ground colors of the page to be those of your color sceme of your 3gee. works out good. not too many pix yet, if you've seen my page i've probley got too many and need to reorganize my page. i may do that sometime soon.

bullard123
07-25-2004, 05:02 PM
yeah, you got the idea! looks like you made your back ground colors of the page to be those of your color sceme of your 3gee. works out good. not too many pix yet, if you've seen my page i've probley got too many and need to reorganize my page. i may do that sometime soon.

Oh man you do have a lot of pics. 11 pages!! I like how you did your all clear taillights I'm working on some for my hatch right now. How did you do the single windsheild washer blade??

HondaBoy
07-25-2004, 05:27 PM
the single wiper blade is easy. turn the wipers on so they are all the way up by the top of the windshield before they go back down to the bottom. get a 12mm socket to take them off. get the driver side wiper arm and put it in the middle one's place. also, having them in the up possision is where you make sure the wiper is swiping in front of the driver's view. then you tighten it down and there you go. i took mine off because its not quite as functional as you'd think. doesnt get the whole windshield. i was going to work on doing a full sweeping wiper that would go from all the way right to left. havent had time to work on that though, wish i did. as for the clear tails, i took em off and have them ready to be made into what was first thought to be supra tails, but will be more like skyline tails with only 2 red circular lenses.

Justin86
07-25-2004, 10:29 PM
very clean and I like what you did to the interior, smooth. Hope it doesn't rain much where you live cause that single wipper will own you.

ivanfbi
07-25-2004, 11:22 PM
i like your door panels project

blazin3gen
07-26-2004, 03:03 AM
very very nice :thumbup:

bullard123
07-26-2004, 10:29 AM
i like your door panels project

Thanks. Yeah I just decided to experiment a little by using the Honda emblems on my door panels and dash. My whole interior is almost done I'll post pics here in a little while.