PDA

View Full Version : You would think i'm in Cali or somethin

jigga225
07-30-2004, 02:02 PM
where i'm from (Louisiana) I call these mountains...
AUSTIN,TX...Just took a pic out here, i was tryin to find the zoo cause my girl wanted to go... but when she saw the zoo she didn't wanna go, so i'm like I drove all the way out here for nothin.. may as well get a pic
http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_img_a/389640_71_full.jpg

blazin3gen
07-30-2004, 02:12 PM
sweet shit more pics of the passenger :D ahaha looks good jigga and i see u swaped your wheels

87accordlxi
07-30-2004, 02:28 PM
i was tryin to find the zoo cause my girl wanted to go... but when she saw the zoo she didn't wanna go, so i'm like I drove all the way out here for nothin..

:rofl: Sounds familiar. I think we've all been in your shoes before.

88accordhb
07-30-2004, 02:36 PM
hose are mad ass wheels, nice pic, but texas still looks like a boring ass place. lol

slowazz86carb
07-30-2004, 02:44 PM
ahhhh.time to move to cali then. :rockon:

Busted_Blue
07-30-2004, 04:33 PM
cool..mountain..LOL

jigga225
07-30-2004, 05:37 PM
:D ahaha looks good jigga and i see u swaped your wheels
yah i took the wheels off initially when i came to texas, cuz i didn't know what kinda neighborhood they would have me staying in... but once i came and saw the nice corporate housing... i switched back to the chromies when i went back home for the 4th of July.. :cool:

Mike89Accordcom
08-02-2004, 12:56 AM
ur funny jigga, haha. Damn yo, that sucks...oh ya I thought you had a Legend or somethin

86LXItooFAST4me
08-02-2004, 06:25 AM
hey jigga, before you leave man go to "The Oasis" on 620. it sits on the side of the "mountain" and over looks lake Travis. its ok food but everyone goes for the view. try and go at sun set, brownie points for the lady :D

if you want, hit me up and ill tell you how to get there or ill go and have a few drinks too if you want.

PS, and texas is beautiful if you know where to look, we have a cost to man, i mean it isnt cali but its nice. but you havent seen beautiful untill you have whent boating on lake austin. OMG the houses are HUGE and they all are right on the water.

Mattphi
08-02-2004, 01:03 PM
Yea i used to live in Round Rock, i dunno if yall know where that is...definatly Lake Travis is badass, i used to go wakeboarding on it all the time. THe Oasis is a great resturant i went there plenty of times. And yea definatly dont knock the "mountain", you gotta see it up there to believe it, its great.

hondaaccord_86
08-02-2004, 02:54 PM
where i'm from (Louisiana) I call these mountains...
AUSTIN,TX...Just took a pic out here, i was tryin to find the zoo cause my girl wanted to go... but when she saw the zoo she didn't wanna go, so i'm like I drove all the way out here for nothin.. may as well get a pic
http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_img_a/389640_71_full.jpg

those are called hills in CA. :lol: good place for car pics.
sucks that you had to drive there for nothing. good seeing your ride in action!

jigga225
08-02-2004, 06:15 PM
yah i'ma have to try some of those suggestions when my girl comes back this weekend.

Hey i was at the Heat wave car show last weekend, and this guy saw me get outta my car, and asked me if i know what 3geez is cause he saw my car... he said his screen name was mugen or something... he said he had a blue 3G with CF hood. ??? anybody know??

I went to lake travis on an intern-trip \. it was hella tight.. i never thought i'd swim in a lake...

and Mike, yeah i have a legend, it's waiting on me back at home... 11 more days till i see it again......
http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_img_a/389640_60_full.jpg