05-03-2002, 11:26 AM
she's the one that takes all my money

MoonScryer
05-03-2002, 11:51 AM
Like the accord, good lower.

The truck...DAMN! :pimp: :super:

TeKKnoTeKK
05-03-2002, 02:28 PM
Very nice bro....I don't normally like trucks lowered but yours looks pretty tight, good job.

88LXiHB
05-03-2002, 03:16 PM
http://active.vaporspace.net/~kdanek/images/Gif/nono.gif Your Accord should be the one taking all your money...

No, thats not me...

YK86
05-03-2002, 04:03 PM
The truck is sweet!

damackz
05-03-2002, 07:51 PM
haha yeah tha accord should take all ur money lol but good job on the truck bro lookz pimped!:pimp:

puddleofRice
05-03-2002, 11:57 PM
The accord shouldn't be taking all my money, cuz see I am a mintrucker. The accord, I just bought it to drive everyday. I am not to much on the import thing, cuz everybody and their grandmother has an import. Not to mention the truck is faster and would walk all over my accord, that and you just cant throw sparks in an import, nothing like droping the truck down on the freeway and throwing sparks 10-15 feet behind you at night. Also, the possiblities are more limited on the accord, for example right now I am working on a custom tube chassis from the firewall to the taillights, with a chrome 4 link rear suspension, polished alluminum fuel cell, and the list goes on. I just cant do that kinda stuff with the accord. Don't get me wrong the accord is a great car and I have put some money in it just because "life is too short to be rollin' stock", but I have to keep it to a minimum otherwise my truck will be suffering when show season rolls around.

ACCORD EX
05-04-2002, 03:26 AM
how do you drive the truck with so much lowering !@ ??? why ?????? :confused:

MIKE

puddleofRice
05-04-2002, 03:04 PM
Airbags, fully adjustable air suspension, not to mention it rides like a caddy. The pic is all the way down, the frame is flat on the ground. But it can raise up about 7 to 8" from where it sits in the pic.

smufguy
05-04-2002, 09:53 PM
yo puddoleofrice, what do u do with that tuck man? u sweep the roads???? :D hahah, just teasing u man. that truck is really something bro. gotta tell u its one nice ride. are those shocks air? how can u even drive that lowwwwwwwwwwww? :huh:

89AccordGSR
05-06-2002, 08:55 AM
I beg to differ Puddleofrice my friend has a civic that can throw sparks just like a mini truck if not more

puddleofRice
05-07-2002, 03:08 PM
OK, 89AccordGSR, I did't meen it wasn't possible, I have a friend with and Avenger that will throw sparks more than most mini's. But you see where I am coming from. These other guys aren't down with that stuff.

87AccordsterLx
05-07-2002, 03:14 PM
all I have to say about that truck is...... DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bow:

87AccordsterLx
05-07-2002, 03:17 PM
I just noticed that you probably shouldnt be driving w/ it that low... (Im not saying that you do) but your front tire's camber is way off when it's that low.... theres no way to get around that w/ air bags but it still looks clean as hell.....!!!!!!

TeKKnoTeKK
05-07-2002, 03:44 PM
Any plans for a body drop puddle?

puddleofRice
05-08-2002, 08:03 PM
Actually yeah, It will be a while though,I'm waiting until I move from where I am living now.(That and I need to spend some money on my Accord before it falls apart, a few things going bad I need to fix) Except I will not really be body droping it, thats where the custom frame from the firewall back comes into play. It will lay body but I wont have to cut into the floor and all that mess.

TAGaCIRCLEa4anarky
05-10-2002, 12:59 PM
verrrry nice truck, theres one here in macon thats a yellow extended cab slammed on those factory probe rimz but the black is damnnn nice:pimp:

89AccordGSR
05-11-2002, 01:16 PM
hey TAGaCIRCLEa4anarky did you go to the Godfather Customs show in Conyers?

CoAsTeR
05-11-2002, 05:15 PM
Sparks on the freeway!??!? Heh...

if you want sparks, just strap some Flint to the bottom of your truck and really watch the fireworks :)

puddleofRice
05-13-2002, 07:54 PM
Hey 89accordGSR, I was at the Godfathers show in Conyers. I drove my accord though, a bunch of peoples shit got stolen out of the parking lot. I stayed at the LA Quinta right there on the exit (exit 82 off I-20)Fri,Sat, and Sun. That is the 3rd godfathers show I've been to. I didn't realize you were from augusta 'til just now. Were you at the show?

89AccordGSR
05-13-2002, 08:14 PM
Yeah I was at the show, I was a tad bit dissapointed that there werent any 3rd Gen Accords. Did you see that purple accord w/ the Lexus lights? It was preety tight. As I was leaving I noticed a green Honda Accord w/ clear or white corners. Was that you? Man if your talking about the La Quinta that im thinking of then we were in the same hotel. Was it next to the Cracker Barrell?

smufguy
05-13-2002, 08:19 PM
dude puddle, i am gonna be in NC in a week, in stanfield or albermarle (did i spell that right?) oh well, do u live close by? gotta see your car :) is there a lot of ppl on this board who are in NC?

puddleofRice
05-14-2002, 07:56 PM
89accordGSR, yeah thats the same hotel I was at, behind cracker barrell and outback, I was in room 503. Yeah, the green 3gee was mine. The accord with the lexus lights was tight. No aldermarle is on the other side ofthe state.

89AccordGSR
05-15-2002, 07:18 AM
Well isnt this a small world, I was in room 207. Did you see a dude with some big ass baggy pants & a red shirt and black shirt? Mostly hangin at the sound booth.

puddleofRice
05-17-2002, 08:08 PM
I cant remember, I was wearing some tan shorts and a white (sportruck.com) T shirt. Did you see Extensives bagged 'vette on 19" Lowenharts, that thing is tight. They had it there last year too.

89AccordGSR
05-18-2002, 07:47 AM
I cant remember either, but man that vette was the s***. If I had a Vette thats exactly how it would be sitting. Oh and that bagged carrier that was on it, man that takes skill. Man I wish Slamed Specialties would e-mail me back. Their doing my cylinder setup.
Its the only company that I know of that if you have bags then you can hop with the Hydro people.