PDA

View Full Version : Help not that i use it but my cruise control stopped working

Micah 89LXi
08-02-2004, 11:13 PM
I was using it like a month ago worked normally....i dont use it much cause well we have mountains and its not really fun...only when im tired...but i was wondering what i should check...the switch turns on but it wont set or turn on the dashboard light..any suggestions...i just like everything in my car to work..i already checked the fuse..hope it was nothing to do with my breaklight troubles

nswst8
08-03-2004, 04:43 AM
Haven't really look at everything, but if I get around to it I'll keep you posted.
Check your vacuum hose leading to your Actuator
Then all your connections
Then your actuator
Then your set switch
Hopr this helps

'89AccordLX(Rus)
08-03-2004, 05:10 AM
Also, what kinds of brake light problems are you having? If the pedal switch is defective, it may prevent the cruise control from engaging. Same goes for the clutch pedal switch.

accordlxi2.0
08-03-2004, 09:16 AM
one question does your horn work??

Micah 89LXi
08-03-2004, 09:24 AM
horn works..i also made a post about my brakelight problems

SavageG
08-06-2004, 06:57 AM
Have you checked the switch under your brake pedal? Try adjusting it foward (so the pedal applies more preassure to the switch) this worked when mine went out.

'89AccordLX(Rus)
08-06-2004, 09:25 AM
Have you checked the switch under your brake pedal? Try adjusting it foward (so the pedal applies more preassure to the switch) this worked when mine went out.

It seems that Micah fixed the problem already. There was a wrong type bulb installed in one of the tail lights that caused the cruise control and the light issues.