PDA

View Full Version : Fast right blinker?

jagojon3
08-04-2004, 11:50 AM
Well get this, the other day just my right side blinker started going crazy fast. Left one is still fine. I figured I had a bulb out but they are fine. Any ideas on what's causing this?

Vinny
08-04-2004, 11:52 AM
you a bulb burned out somewhere. Check the tails

'89AccordLX(Rus)
08-04-2004, 01:46 PM
Actually the rear blinkers are single filament bulbs. Its the running/brake lights that have dual filament bulbs, plus an extra bulb toward the outside of the light acting as a sidemarker. Check the front sidemarkers. There is a small bulb in the orange reflector section. It is easy to miss. Also, try replacing the relay, it may have gone bad too.

FoX
08-05-2004, 11:11 PM
mine does the same thing and all the bulbs have been checked.... wierd :cool:

Blue Impact
08-05-2004, 11:55 PM
If the blinker bulbs are fine, maybe you fellas might have the wrong amp bulbs?

88Accord-DX
08-06-2004, 12:40 AM
I don't want to post a new thread about blinkers. But I have a question about PCP clear blinkers. I bought some clear PCP clear corner blinkers. They come with red light bulbs, I put them in and look good. The problem is, this cop followed me home tonight. Are red lights legal in these lights or what? I know this cop wanted to pull me over cause of this. What you guys think? :dunno:

'89AccordLX(Rus)
08-06-2004, 06:39 AM
Red and blue lights are illegal on the front of your vehicle. These colors are reserved for emergency vehicles. The only legal colors are white and amber. On the rear you can have red, amber, and white.