PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco, CA - Ocean Beach 8.13.2004

maxoutracer
08-05-2004, 02:46 PM
Hey bay area peepswhens the next get together gonna be. Either a chill or a cruise im down for whatever.

---------------------------------------------------------

AUGUST 13TH FRIDAY: OCEAN BEACH

San Franicsco Ocean Beach
August 13th Friday 7:00pm

We are going to cruise. A bonfire and some food. What to bring palllets and food. We will be meeting at the end of the parking lot closest to the cliffhouse. A few days before the meet ill give my number out in case people get lost.

Please add yourself to the list. If you haven't done so. Thanks

Cliff House (The)
1090 Point Lobos Ave
(at Ocean Beach Boulevard)
San Francisco, CA 94121-1449

Check the end of this post for any updates. Like around page 9,10 around there somewhere.

http://www.team-integra.net/sections/local/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=100&TopicID=94570&PagePosition=1]http://www.team-integra.net/se...ion=1

if you own any integra/rsx please join us! friends at team integra...

Busted_Blue
08-06-2004, 01:50 AM
intersting, i'll think about it. Hopefully I will move into my apartment by then :)

maxoutracer
08-12-2004, 06:05 AM
well the meet is this friday! any of ya mofo coming out, shiet..

BMS
08-13-2004, 07:49 AM
you know i would have been there if i could

TheSummoner101
08-17-2004, 06:34 PM
haha i didn't know about it :P til today....i woulda tried at least

Magny
08-22-2004, 08:19 PM
heard about it from jesse (maxedoutracer) but ever got a call back from him on when it was. I got some things done to my car but never made it to the meet cause I didnt know when it was. to list a few things, tinted windows, drag spoiler, and headlight strobes. strobes are in the works still cause the wiring is a little messed up, had to pull it out and redo it, but never got to it so its out right now. gonna put stronger strobes in and put it back. workin on my car auto-remote starter kit, but still pin-pointing the lines required for it and markin it off to remember when I get all of the ones I need. jesse, luis, ct, let me know when the next meet is, call me up

Busted_Blue
08-23-2004, 01:00 AM
my bro went to this meet, i was installing rear disc brakes that nite. LOL.

Magny
08-23-2004, 08:10 PM
lol,damn. so how did the swap go??? hope you got it to work properly. let me know.