PDA

View Full Version : ¿pioneer deck?

88accordalltheway
08-08-2004, 08:36 PM
hey guys, i have a question about my pioneer deck. I have the deh-7600 and its one of those fancy decks with the multi graphics. No it is not multi color. I was just wondering if anyone know how or if it is possible to get more or different visualizations on the deck. I read the manual and it said nothing. I really dont like the dolphin visualization, its really fruity. Oh yea, im a LX user now, woot!

catalin
08-08-2004, 10:52 PM
Nope you cannot change them or add any. I have the 8600 and so far it doesn't seem like I can do it with this one either.

88accordalltheway
08-09-2004, 06:26 AM
ok, thanks to LXI boy, i have a link to a site that has a bunch of dls for visualizations. http://oel.friscopeepshow.com/content/modules/news/
I dont know what you do with the file quite yet, but im trying to figure it out. Ill psot later if i do. Someone else post if they get it b4 me.

keruhas184
08-09-2004, 06:37 AM
I think you have to go to a fancy auto sound store with the dloaded stuff you want. They should have an expensive adapter to tansfer the visuals. That's what I've heard...

88accordalltheway
08-09-2004, 07:15 AM
ok, to my knowledge, if you have a blue screen, your screwed, you would have to go out and buy a pc link kit from pioneer or somewhere and use that(which goes for about 120 msrp). If you have a white, boy you just hit the jack pot. If you have white you can burn them to a cd and up load them to your deck. you can even use the software on that site to create your own videos. same thing for color(i think) dammit, i have a blue one and i feel really frustrated and i felel like crying(jk) i really wanted to change my videos, but not for 120 buckaroos. ill have to keep an eye out on ebay.