PDA

View Full Version : New Mexico?

88LXiHB
08-09-2004, 10:25 AM
I just moved from Vegas back to Mississippi, and now I'm living in Las Cruces NM, I get around... :sad2:

I've been here for about a month, and don't really know anyone, seeing if there's anyone in my area...

michael.cabinian
08-09-2004, 10:59 AM
there are two of us that have 3rd gens here in Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque. The other guy ( I forgot his name...) has a LXi which he is fixing up. I have an 88 LX, plans of doing an engine swap are real soon, when I get my hands on a jdm B20.

88LXiHB
08-09-2004, 11:15 AM
I have no idea where you are...

Plans sound good, I'm looking for another DSM, but since I've been back on this board I kinda want to pick up an LXi hatch and swap a B series in it for fun... If I can find one for the right price I'm all over it.

michael.cabinian
08-18-2004, 12:35 PM
I have no idea where you are...

Plans sound good, I'm looking for another DSM, but since I've been back on this board I kinda want to pick up an LXi hatch and swap a B series in it for fun... If I can find one for the right price I'm all over it.

you ain't too far, that's from what iv'e heard. it's just a couple of hours drive to get to us here. we on an air force base (kirtland). i have buddies here that have nice rides, (mkiv supra, 89 civic with b-16, prelude, crx and more.) were planning something like kinda like a car club, there's tons of 3gees around here too...