PDA

View Full Version : Prelude arms

88accordlxcarb
08-11-2004, 02:52 PM
Does anyone have a link to the prelude arms HOW-TO that works? I hit a curb and need to stick these on to correct some camber issues.

If not, can someone, in detail, explain how to do it?

Thanks

Vinny
08-11-2004, 06:40 PM
I'm working on it. I took all the pics today and will try and get the verbage and such tomorrow. I'd post tyhe pic of it with the washers but I left them on the PC at work.

Basically you need 3 3/8" fender washers on each side of the arm between the housing seal and upper arm anchor bolt and you use the accord upper arm bolt instead of the prelude upper arm bolt. Rest is basically same same as sect 19-15 in pauls manual

AccordAddict
08-11-2004, 07:01 PM
Hey does getting a prelude arm fix your camber after you get it lowered? i talked to this guy that works at pepboys, he did his own lowering springs and used a big spacer for the back to fix the camber, and someting about the front arms i dont remember. but do you need a camber kit or is it cheaper to get a prelude arm, if thats what a prelude arm is for... ?

MrBen
08-11-2004, 11:22 PM
Hey does getting a prelude arm fix your camber after you get it lowered? i talked to this guy that works at pepboys, he did his own lowering springs and used a big spacer for the back to fix the camber, and someting about the front arms i dont remember. but do you need a camber kit or is it cheaper to get a prelude arm, if thats what a prelude arm is for... ?

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=36918