PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

Cloak86
08-11-2004, 11:03 PM
I love my 86 3G, but its just not enough power for me...I would like to swap the motor out for something more powerful and Feul injected(I hate my tweeked out carb)....A friend of mine has a b18c5 intercooled turbo for sale, but thats a little pricey, and wont pass smog in California...So what do you guys suggest i do with a budget of around $2000....???

88accordalltheway
08-11-2004, 11:25 PM
buy some vinyl decals, somthing tribal maybe, through some nos stickers and other mics companies, get an underbody light kit, some huge foglights, and you gotta have a huge wing, its a must, also paint some random things of your interior a bright color that is darring and almost dosent match..... thatll get you about, um id say a good 75 ponies.

jk man, seriously, i doubt if you can do any thing too big with that kind of budget. Id say get full exaust and do somthin with the intake. maybe somthin cool with a hood scoop, idk, im jsut throwing ideas out there. You know what, now that i think of it, for two grand you could go out and find ur self a nice little sei or somthing like that. este mis dos pesos.

A20A1
08-11-2004, 11:31 PM
For $2000 and you do the work yourself... then get a Swap.

If not, start saving your money...