PDA

View Full Version : Online / RealTime / Chat???

Boardcoach
08-15-2004, 10:35 AM
Ok Yes i am "Noob" to this site 1st post. But I thought would just ask.
After reading tons in the forums and searching the site. does 3GEEZ.com have an online chat ? Wouldnt that be great? or no? It is just an idea becuase i am sure we could all get something from it. Like for instance i need a quick question. and someone has a quick answer. little faster then forums but wouldnt eliminate the forums. i dont want to be stepping on any toes or anything but i just thought i would ask. :)

MrBen
08-15-2004, 10:38 AM
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=29247 :)

Boardcoach
08-15-2004, 10:43 AM
ok will this work with trillian?

ok no it wont.

so ok does anyone even use this chat? just curious.

sorry if i am a bother but i really like the idea of having something on the front page of the site that will show members whos in the chat and what not.
maybe something in the CP of this website. unless its someones personal server.

MrBen
08-15-2004, 10:46 AM
I don't think so.

We don't have too many people in the chat room, otherwise we would focus on using a chat room built in on the website or something like it. Maybe in the future but not right now since 99% of the time, no one goes in it!

By the way, welcome to the board!

Boardcoach
08-15-2004, 10:55 AM
I don't think so.

We don't have too many people in the chat room, otherwise we would focus on using a chat room built in on the website or something like it. Maybe in the future but not right now since 99% of the time, no one goes in it!

By the way, welcome to the board!

Hey thanks!! Glad to be here!!!

"own opinion" but if it was more accessible i am sure that more people would use it. could even use something php. like www.3geez.com/chat.php
then have a link on the front page that everyone would see make it easier. plus people could redirect more to the forums. help them find certian info and what not.

MrBen
08-15-2004, 10:58 AM
I'll bring it up with the Admin team for you. Thanks for the input.

Enjoy your stay at 3geez :D

Boardcoach
08-15-2004, 11:11 AM
Word!

If you need any help let me know.

deadlight
08-15-2004, 03:44 PM
There are people in the chat, you just have to be on at the right times, most people either communicate through their AIM lists or MSN with members. If you go on the chat during the work-week Hostile, Steve, Matt, and Bloodlust hang out, I make guest appearances time to time but not often, other than those 4 we don't get too many other people.