PDA

View Full Version : Aluminum Wing?

Mattphi
08-15-2004, 07:30 PM
I was lookin into getting an aluminum drag wing. Not one of those GIANT ass shitty lookin ricey ones but the sleek shorter ones. Anyone seen this done on ur cars before? I saw an old lude with the wing i want....sweet as hell. Opinions Please.

od2681
08-15-2004, 07:46 PM
i think oldschoolswap has that one..i think

Vanilla Sky
08-15-2004, 08:41 PM
man, you have a front wheel drive car, skip the wing... i don't know of a single case where a wing would actually help a FWD street car... just skip the wing, man...

MIK3
08-15-2004, 09:10 PM
Get a pick up and I'm sure you'll have more comments on it. This way then can look at the wing and see how it'll look on the car. If you're getting it for performance, spare yourself, as you have a fwd car, as posted above.

zero.counter
08-15-2004, 11:12 PM
Super Dorifto!

Blue Impact
08-16-2004, 12:08 AM
I thought of getting a drag aluminum wing on the 3G a long time ago, but then I thought of what the jealous guys here would say so I never got to the wing. :D It's all up to you, man. If you got one, just come back and say you got it for free so no one will say anything. :D Good luck.

A20A1
08-16-2004, 02:48 AM
I like oldschools wing and the drag wings... the high wings look funny on our cars especially if you don't get the right width... I like how the drag wings hang over the back... I'm not for the double blade wings... just too much IMO.

AccordArizona89
08-16-2004, 07:48 AM
i tihnk it dosent matter even if it is FWD cause its mostly all appearance when it comes to wings like what ur bringin up. me, i have an arospeed Gt wing and i love it, but it does make u stick out in public and is a cop magnet here in AZ. but i'd wait to get a full body kit so it can flow with the stye. all the kids at my school just got stock civics and one mod.... a huge wing. so id do what u like. stock sucks. just my .02 :bow:

Mattphi
08-16-2004, 07:03 PM
I like oldschools wing and the drag wings... the high wings look funny on our cars especially if you don't get the right width... I like how the drag wings hang over the back... I'm not for the double blade wings... just too much IMO.

Im talkin a single layer aluminum drag wing...our cars are so sleek...i think it would look badass

AccordArizona89
08-17-2004, 06:57 AM
i tihnk it dosent matter even if it is FWD cause its mostly all appearance when it comes to wings like what ur bringin up. ANd kids who bring up that wing is only for RWd is wack. its appearance... me, i have an arospeed Gt wing and i love it, but it does make u stick out in public and is a cop magnet here in AZ. but i'd wait to get a full body kit so it can flow with the stye. all the kids at my school just got stock civics and one mod.... a huge wing. so id do what u like. stock sucks. just my .02 :bow: