PDA

View Full Version : Some late night BS

Not like a rock
08-15-2004, 11:00 PM
Alright, here's my situation:

I'm starting my MA this fall, and I'm doing a creative thesis in the form of a film script. In addition to the script, I'm encouraged to supply auxilary material such as sketches of character and props etc.

Long and short is: The script takes place in a future / fantasy setting that alludes to our own present, but is not meant to be taken as a direct reference. During the story, there is a get away scene and I will a need a sketch of the car. I want it to be a vehicle based on the 3G. So if anyone has a crazy photoshop or other pic of a redesigned accord, let me know.

I need it sometime in the next 2 years. just make sure it has flip up lights :)

I know MarioBurke had a nice sketch, but I can't find it.

A20A1
08-16-2004, 12:28 AM
I have the chop of the chop of the el acord :D
I'll post up some other stuff... I had some lambo door chope and I was looking for a stripped interior so I can do an interior chop... I have no camera so taking a pic of my interior is a no go... look like I have plenty of time tho :D

this ones old so it has a few mistakes

shepherd79
08-16-2004, 03:35 AM
damn, that is nice photochop. i wish honda would start making them like that.

Not like a rock
08-16-2004, 08:51 AM
wow. that's nice. but I'm thinking of something that is still more 3rd gen. That's a really cool chop though.

nismoracer99
08-22-2004, 03:45 PM
i 3d model stuff (as you already know).

so you want to make a movie with a 3g??

Not like a rock
08-22-2004, 11:32 PM
It's sloppy, but this is an idea for a fantasy flip-up design I had at work today.
with the lights flipped down, it has a sleepy look with the lines slanted down to the outside. The lights would sit behind a smoked cover. With the lights flipped up, it takes on an aggressive look with the lines slanted inward. the bottom sketch is just the regular 3g.

edit: Nismo, I really like your 3G model. It's a long way to being in a movie. Right now I'm doing a script for my Master's Thesis in English. I get to do a creative work to illustrate the point of my research. But after I'm done my MA I want to go to film school for a couple of years to polish this script cuz I've been working on it for the last 5 years.

Not like a rock
08-24-2004, 10:50 PM
another idea. This one's actually do-able. sorry to the guy who's car I stole.
edit: nismo, I meant that the script is a long way from being in a movie, not your 3D model. I love that model.