PDA

View Full Version : Sponsor car needed for Spyder body kit: Southern California region

CreativeAutoDesigns
08-17-2004, 04:31 PM
Hey guys -

Sorry for the long absence, but we've been waiting for the kit to come back from the production line. We have two kits in stock, but need someone who can put it up ASAP and supply us with pictures. Forgot to mention this is for a 4-door model. All candidates must have the kit painted and installed on their car immediately after the body kit purchase.... the donor will receive the kit at $500 + sales tax ($350 off retail price!). This offer is limited to the first qualified applicant! Please contact us at [email protected] if you are interested, thanks!

Darius
Creative Auto Designs, Inc.

bullard123
08-17-2004, 06:18 PM
Hey slowcarb you should get up on this.

Mike's89AccordLX
08-17-2004, 06:33 PM
Aren't those pics you already had up good enough? I mean man that blue car and silver car looked awesome. Maybe you should just pay those people that you used your pics from before and not need to do this now.

Vanilla Sky
08-17-2004, 08:03 PM
because those aren't pics of the actual kit... they are goin all out and showing one of thier production kits installed on a car... good gesture of good will, and also a show of workmanship, guys...

if i had a car good enough and on that side of the country (hell, i'd even travel), i'd do it, but my car needs too much bodywork to warrant a body kit...

slowazz86carb
08-17-2004, 08:13 PM
i wish i could Bull.IM short on funds right now.I just started working again.

crwa
08-17-2004, 09:25 PM
So you guys want someone to buy your kit, pay to have it painted, and then come back so you guys can take pictures??? Sounds kind of weird... I guess I'd do it if I was down there but I'm in Oregon and my cars up forsale... You guys should think about producing the hood and drag wing that go with the BlackWidow kit from GroundDesigns 2000, my bro had the full kit/hood/wing on his 00 Si and it looked amazing...

Vanilla Sky
08-17-2004, 10:02 PM
you are getting $350 off, but it could be a little sweeter deal... like pay for the kit and they install and paint for free...

88accordalltheway
08-17-2004, 11:26 PM
hey, im getting into audio stuff right now, how about i put ur kit on, and i go to audio comps and ill advertise for you? id even be willing to have decals on my car, if there not too gynormous. I will have pictures of my car next week at our 3geez meet. You know what, now that i think of it you should come to the meet and talk to everyone there, maybe youll find someone willing to do this. good luck, id do it but i dont have money, which will be alot of peoples cases. were still looking at about a good grand for this to come out right, that is after the paint.

BDaccordguy
08-18-2004, 02:48 AM
dayum, if my car werent up for sale as well, and if i wasnt in michigan, id do it.

PortugalFocus
08-18-2004, 04:18 AM
Man! If I had the money and I lived in Cali and still had a 3G and didn't need my car everyday of the week, I'd do it. ;)

Glowin Smurff
08-18-2004, 10:18 AM
last time I applied for a sponsor kit, it was a free kit + shipping all i had to do was paint it and take pictures and attend a few local shows maybe. didn't get the sponsorship but still....free kit and shipping or delivery and then paying for paint isn't that bad of a deal either.

Mattphi
08-18-2004, 12:17 PM
ahhh nevermind...im lookin for a 2 door...

Bryan
08-18-2004, 03:08 PM
Aren't those pics you already had up good enough? I mean man that blue car and silver car looked awesome. Maybe you should just pay those people that you used your pics from before and not need to do this now.

x2

CreativeAutoDesigns
08-18-2004, 08:06 PM
Thanks for the responses guys, and while we understand your concerns about the deal - it's already more than fair. If you're going to buy the kit, at this time, you'll be paying full retail price + paint + install. All we ask is you provide some pictures, and we're knocking $350 off. Essentially, this comes down to taking a few pictures after the body kit is put on your car. And as far as using other people's pictures, Vanilla Sky hit it dead on.

"Applications" still being accepted! Keep the comments coming.

A20A1
08-18-2004, 08:11 PM
Damn you guys are so nit-picky... first you complain there is no kit now you have one and you want it free??? sure this isn't the best of deals but it is still a deal.

It would be cool to offer other parts that you sell at a discound to whoever gets the kit... and again they would take pics of the part on the car / motor.

mykwikcoupe
08-20-2004, 04:24 PM
Id do it. I need to paint the wifeys car anyway. Its a 4 door and will have the b20a in it soon. But Im in washington state.