PDA

View Full Version : Accord Limited

MoeShow
08-19-2004, 10:41 PM
I have a 88 Accord Limited and I'm just wondering does anybody know what exactly the Limited model was?? Like What Model was it closest too??

It came with Power Windows, Locks, Mirrors. A/C, Cruise, No Sun-roof, tape holder. and a Carbed Engine...

Can anybody tell me if they have a Limited and What makes it so "Limited"???

88accordalltheway
08-19-2004, 10:52 PM
sounds like its close to LX.

k-roy
08-19-2004, 11:07 PM
yea thats an LX
Honda has always thrown in a Special edition or Limited into the mix and never really publized it. I saw a 3rd gen Interga "Special Edition" the other day.

carotman
08-19-2004, 11:58 PM
The Accord Limited was available in 1988 in Canada. It's the same as a Canadian 1989 Accord EX or a US Accord LX.

Busted_Blue
08-20-2004, 01:26 AM
yea thats an LX
Honda has always thrown in a Special edition or Limited into the mix and never really publized it. I saw a 3rd gen Interga "Special Edition" the other day.

3rd Gen Integra special editions are all over here in bay area, california. They had the special editions till 96 i believe. The beauty of the special editions is that they had the GSR rims and leather. Essentially the car became the GS model in the later years of the 3rd gen Integra.

Accords seem to put their special editions usually in the near last batch of cars produced before a design change.