PDA

View Full Version : My 89 Accord

TheSummoner101
08-21-2004, 07:40 PM
Hey guys, I recently got some pix of my car. I barely got it couple of weeks ago, running into a few problems, cuz no1 took care of it, but once i get some cash flowing, ill start making it look better :D

** My CarDomain Pgae (http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/672662) **

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/672000-672999/672662_13_full.jpgaint it sexy ;)

sorry for the overly huge rez ..:P but i love my car hehe

the only work i have done: i replaced a crapy sterio, with yet another crap sterio, put BOSS 6 1/2" 3 way speakers in front

ehulst
08-21-2004, 07:43 PM
looks clean how many miles?

TheSummoner101
08-21-2004, 07:46 PM
109k on the engine :) thanx ehulst!

maxoutracer
08-21-2004, 07:47 PM
not bad not bad!

ehulst
08-21-2004, 07:56 PM
yours is really nice.....unfortunetly someone like me is stuck with well look at mine.....its in the picture Thred......MY POS 86 DX

blazin3gen
08-21-2004, 08:15 PM
dude thats shits clean! looks nice and looky what we have here another bay area dude! w00t!

TheSummoner101
08-21-2004, 08:23 PM
thanx guys, yea i keep i try to keep it clean, i've already washed it 3 times since i got it lol...u cant really tell in the pictures, but theres a few major scratches and dents in the car, but for now, if my car keeps running, im happy :D

btw: blazin3gen, where in bay r ya? im in the fremont area

w00t w00t for cali :D

TheSummoner101
08-21-2004, 08:27 PM
yours is really nice.....unfortunetly someone like me is stuck with well look at mine.....its in the picture Thred......MY POS 86 DX
i rem ur thread, i cant see the pix, its displayin some gay banner that said u cant "hotlink" off of that site....

try uploading them to a diff server

EDIT: nvm i saw 'maxoutracer' post it, yea ur car is still nice, my car was somewhat messed up, i had made 2 trips to the local junkyard and did some work to it...

i replaced the rims (cuz they were 2 and 2 diff ones) so i got all of them matching hub caps.....it was missing the passanger side molding, so replaced that, the "H" on the trunk was missing, so i added that, the drivers side arm rest had few buttons broken, so replaced that....minor stuff :)

blazin3gen
08-21-2004, 08:30 PM
thanx guys, yea i keep i try to keep it clean, i've already washed it 3 times since i got it lol...u cant really tell in the pictures, but theres a few major scratches and dents in the car, but for now, if my car keeps running, im happy :D

btw: blazin3gen, where in bay r ya? im in the fremont area

w00t w00t for cali :D

im San Jo bro, :rockon:

shane_lxi
08-21-2004, 10:34 PM
Looks nice and clean, but it's auto. You should do a swap my friend :D. I drove my friends manual, and it feels alot quicker then my old auto. Looks good though, welcome.

88accordalltheway
08-21-2004, 10:50 PM
very clean, good miles on it too, most of us have over 150k, and alot into the 200k mark. What do you plan on doing to it? are you gunna fix it up or just get it how it was back when it was brand new? whatever you do, good luck, and welcome to the board.

TheSummoner101
08-22-2004, 11:01 AM
Looks nice and clean, but it's auto. You should do a swap my friend :D. I drove my friends manual, and it feels alot quicker then my old auto. Looks good though, welcome.
hey thanx, well i dont plan 2 swap the tranny anytime soon, the current one is fine, and with my bakground knowlege in cars which is comparable to shit, isn't gonna be a positive for me hehe

very clean, good miles on it too, most of us have over 150k, and alot into the 200k mark. What do you plan on doing to it? are you gunna fix it up or just get it how it was back when it was brand new? whatever you do, good luck, and welcome to the board.
thanx for the welcome, well i dont plan to do much, maybe fix up the audio, and get it like when it was brand new....but i lack money right now, and dont wanna ask my parents.....so bare with me :D

mr eff
08-22-2004, 11:53 AM
welcome to the board, chief.

berkeley area here, drop me a PM if you want to feel a faster 3gee! :)

chris

TheSummoner101
08-22-2004, 03:04 PM
welcome to the board, chief.

berkeley area here, drop me a PM if you want to feel a faster 3gee! :)

chrissup chris? thanx for the welcome :)

TheSummoner101
08-22-2004, 03:13 PM
more pix: <<link removed>>

EDIT: sorry i think my server is out of bandwidth for now, it will be up soon :(

EDIT2: http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/672662 <my car domain page hehe

Busted_Blue
08-22-2004, 06:24 PM
welcome to the boards. Another bay area member..I'm sure you will find lots of things to do to your car because of this site. I know I have. Let's just say its going to be interesting if we ever ATTEMPT to meet as 3gee meets in bay area tend to flake out all the time.

<-- in the Frisco area. I hope you have fun with your 3gee. The car got nice mileage. Even myself have 153k and counting.

TheSummoner101
08-22-2004, 06:33 PM
welcome to the boards. Another bay area member..I'm sure you will find lots of things to do to your car because of this site. I know I have. Let's just say its going to be interesting if we ever ATTEMPT to meet as 3gee meets in bay area tend to flake out all the time.

<-- in the Frisco area. I hope you have fun with your 3gee. The car got nice mileage. Even myself have 153k and counting.
wow, cool, yea i love workin on my car and finding new things hehe...this site is helping, it be cool to have a bay area meet again la8rz

ivanfbi
08-22-2004, 09:52 PM
you have almost the same aviator as the shepherd has, so i was confused, but it looks nice, but its an auto with carb...

TheSummoner101
08-23-2004, 03:06 PM
you have almost the same aviator as the shepherd has, so i was confused, but it looks nice, but its an auto with carb...
haha yea, i saw shepherd pix, and gave me idea to put honda logo in there....:)

i dont mind auto wid carb....its jus extra 5 mins in morning, no biggy ;)

bullard123
08-23-2004, 05:00 PM
Man still stock but looks good. And as for fixing it up I'm sure you won't have any problems. We have a lot of car experts on this board.

TheSummoner101
08-25-2004, 02:30 PM
Man still stock but looks good. And as for fixing it up I'm sure you won't have any problems. We have a lot of car experts on this board.
hehe thank you :) and yea already this board has helpmed me out so much...