PDA

View Full Version : why you cant eat and drive stick at the same time (grr)

bobsaccord
08-21-2004, 07:53 PM
so im comiong back from wendys and im trying 2 eat a burger i got and what happens? i see the red light and i think im going slow enough that i will stop in time and i take a bite and i got distracted and rear ended the guy in front of me in a civic, so we pull over to a parking lot and turns out it wasnt bad at all just a scratch that paint can fix up and my car had no damage, so the guy says pay me 20 dollars for the paint and i wont tell insurance, so i do that becuase u know how insurance is, they will make the cost alot higher and all this other bull shit paper work they send to your house so that was cool i guess. DONT EAT AND DRIVE STICK!!!!!!!!!!

bobsaccord
08-21-2004, 07:54 PM
oh yeah and since i have no cup holders talk about a 48 ounce coke flying off the dashboard!!! grrrrr

cubert
08-21-2004, 08:34 PM
for a cup holder i usually did the stuff the cup between the ebrake and seat routine.

88accordhb
08-21-2004, 09:21 PM
i found a cup holder on the streets. one time i was eating, driving the stick and talkin on the cell relatively at the same time. you gotta adapt when you like in a busy place like california.

blazin3gen
08-21-2004, 09:38 PM
i found a cup holder on the streets. one time i was eating, driving the stick and talkin on the cell relatively at the same time. you gotta adapt when you like in a busy place like california.

aint that the truth!! ever try holding a big gulp and drivin stick its like hard...hahaha

slowazz86carb
08-21-2004, 10:29 PM
oh yea.before i forget.Bob.DONT EAT AND DRIVE STICK!!!!!!!!!! :uh:

ivanfbi
08-21-2004, 10:29 PM

ASIAN MANIA, driving, eating, drinking, talking to the cellphone and shaving at the same time, while driving a stick...lol, thats how i destroyed my front body kit...

88accordhb
08-22-2004, 10:50 AM
ASIAN MANIA, driving, eating, drinking, talking to the cellphone and shaving at the same time, while driving a stick...lol, thats how i destroyed my front body kit...
actually only a selected few can do that, most asians, *ahem* like my mom and my sister can't just drive an auto and obey the laws. i'm talkin, JUST DRIVING, an AUTO. they can't.

Not like a rock
08-22-2004, 11:05 AM
better get adept with that left hand, and learn to steer with your knees. or your chin.

bboipinoy112
08-22-2004, 11:24 AM
lol. your chin ?! wtf . hahah. emagine driving and looking to your left and seeing some one driving with their chin. lol. REDICULOUS. anyways. i eat and drink and talk on the fone at the same time. usually squish my drink to the left of my seat in between the door. it fits snug. and it kinda angles. but it wont move. and its called an EARPIECE! people. but most of the time. i got my girlfriend doing all the work for me while im driving. she feeds me. she gives me drinks. . . she gives me love. and she shifts my gears for me. lol. not like that. sickos. hahahhaha. she enjoys holding the stick. and shifting.... lol . sounds sexual in anyway. but no liek that. so basically its liek im driving an auto. . . thank you for my gf!

dub88acc
08-22-2004, 02:41 PM
Yeah that happens to me too. Though when I;m drinking, eating and talking I sometimes forget to put the car in neutral so then I rake of my foot off the clutch and the car just jumps, turns off and then I spill coke all on my clothes. Thats the worst that can happen.

AQcz
08-22-2004, 04:17 PM
Thank god for automatics

johndej
08-22-2004, 04:43 PM
yeah, i've drivin like 3miles w/ my friend steering and shifting for me while i was eating a thing of chicken nuggets

k-roy
08-22-2004, 05:03 PM
oh yeah and since i have no cup holders talk about a 48 ounce coke flying off the dashboard!!! grrrrr
Not to kill your hopes or anything but the SEI cupholders won't fit a 48 ounce drink.

Thank god for automatics
Hell no, I curse god for automatics. :rolleyes:

I dunno what all of you guys have a problem with. I can manage to smoke, smoke a blunt, hit a bowl, drink a soda, shift, steer, mess with the radio, eat, get my freak on, talk on the celly, text on the celly, etc... And I can multitask all without an accident.

Busted_Blue
08-22-2004, 07:52 PM
I don't understand how you rearended him. You got distracted by a burger? I don't know about you, but I don't need to look at my burger and take a bite at the same time.

Blue Impact
08-22-2004, 08:40 PM
I have no problem with eating and driving stick, even during rush hour. :D Sometimes I even use my left knee to hold the steering wheel. :D

Raduque
08-23-2004, 10:57 AM
I can shift and eat at the same time! Use your pointer and thumb to hold burger, and your other fingers and palm to shift! Also, what's this nonsense about cup holders? BEER HAT! =D With sodas, of course ;)

Wipeout
09-11-2004, 04:54 PM
If you put the steering wheel all the way down you can take 90 degree corners with your knees with some practice. Once you're halfway around the turn you can let go with your left knee and use it for the clutch, the right hand for the shifter, and the left hand for your burger. My cup is usually jammed in my crotch.

That's how I do it, anyway.

88accordhb
09-11-2004, 04:59 PM
been browsing old school threads haven't we? lol jk. yah

Neuspeed87lx
09-12-2004, 07:22 PM
your luckey man .... least the guy was cool .... i know how you new yorkers drive too

Hash_man_Se_i
09-12-2004, 08:35 PM
for a cup holder i usually did the stuff the cup between the ebrake and seat routine.

Even though i have cupholders, they don't fit bigger drinks, and most slurpee cups....

So, when a dumb old lady tried turning from a parking lot in front of me and I t-boned her... the slurpee when flying, and now i have to bitch at the insurance company and hopefully get a new faceplate for my deck.

HostileJava
09-13-2004, 06:56 AM
It's never a great idea to eat and drive stick, but it's always a good idea to have stick eaten and drive :D

Wipeout
09-13-2004, 02:15 PM
been browsing old school threads haven't we? lol jk. yah
Ahh crap, dunno how that happened.. I never do that..