PDA

View Full Version : comin home htown.

pixiesfan78
08-23-2004, 07:07 PM
this is for houston 3 gee heads. im bringing my ass and the three gee back wich in a way sucks cause in january when the registration expires ill probly iether have to give her up or do an fi swap. since i removed all the emmissions chit cause of nh law that is. anyways i still want to meet the houston 3g crew. maybe you guys can help me find a lxi or some shit. it may be a while before i get enternet down there but ill be back on as soon as i can itll be good to be home. though i cant say im looking forward to the weather. :sad2: houston bound baby.

od2681
08-23-2004, 08:48 PM
hey man thats cool...i live in houston..hehe...but i dont see any other 3gees from htown on this baord..although i have seen some nice ones around here...maybe we need to advertise the board somehow....so we can have an htown crew or somethin...when you movin back

w00tw00t111
12-14-2004, 12:04 AM
Hey! I live in H-Town! Man if we could have a "crew" that would be awesome! Hey OD2681 have you ever been to the meet on 1960. Its in the Old Navy parking lot. It's a little bit west of 1960 and vetrans memorial. I've never been but, some of my friends have. They said it was pretty cool.

88accordhb
12-14-2004, 12:20 AM
uhhhh....i just some pixie sticks.

od2681
12-14-2004, 08:40 AM
Hey! I live in H-Town! Man if we could have a "crew" that would be awesome! Hey OD2681 have you ever been to the meet on 1960. Its in the Old Navy parking lot. It's a little bit west of 1960 and vetrans memorial. I've never been but, some of my friends have. They said it was pretty cool.
is the meet associated with houston-imports...cuzz they have lots of meets....i havnet been to that one..acutally only been to one...
ive heard couple of 3gee guys in houston
one has a white coupe with si motor
other one i have seen which is a silver blue hatch lowered with some ok rims..they were workin on it and i passed by and htey were starin at me

Strugglebucket
12-14-2004, 11:38 AM
uhhhh....i just some pixie sticks.
guess you're too young to know who they are, eh?