PDA

View Full Version : Right when everything is going well....

88accordalltheway
08-24-2004, 02:57 PM
hey guys, i want to cry, literaly.
Well, some of you know that i just got a new system in, 2 12" infinity refrence 1230w, 2 760w pioneer amps, as well as a banpass box. Those who were at the Los Angeles meet saw it. At that time, which was only 4 days ago, i had barley had everything hooked up for 2 days.
I went to my girlfriends house earlier yesterday at around 4ish, and im leaving around 7 and i got to my car which is parked on the street, and i go to stick my key in, but i see that the lock is already unlocked, so im like wtf. i look to the passenger side and i see that its unlocked too. I open the door, and then im like, alright fuck please no, i pop the trunk, run to the back end, and lift the lid. I literally heald my breath while i was opening it, looked and it was all GONE. I fealt like dieing. I go the look in the inside, and to my amazment, everything is still there. My pioneer deh7600 deck is still there, my ps2 is still there with the attachable screen. everything ws perfect inside. These fuckers went for the stuff in the trunk. They knew it was there, but i dont know how they knew. When i pulled up to my gfs house, i wasnt bumping it or anything.
And its wierd cause their neighbors, who had their car no more than 30 feet away form me, have a rediculus stereo, way way louder than mine, So why didnt they go for that? And also, they didnt even go through my car for stuff, all they wanted was the stuff in the trunk. I mean, i have a really good deck, and they didnt even touch it. I also had my ps2 in there with the detachable screen, all of the inside was untouched. Reduculus. I havent even had this shit for a week, and now its gone. I spent the last two weeks recarpeting the box, which my friend had given to me for 10 bucks because his cat got to it. It took me a good 4 days to recarpet that bitch. The only reason i was able to get this stuff was because i sold that minibike thats on my cardomain site. That thing was reduiculus to ship and awesome to have. Im still tired from doing all that crap, to get it ready and stuff. I had that thing hooked up for a total of 5 days, not even a full week.
Im not looking for sympathy, cause it really wont help, and i already have plans to get somthing cause i talked to all of my friends and my dad, and i can get an ok setup for a good price (nothing near what i had cause i cant afford it), but i just want everyone to be causious and IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING IN YOUR CAR THATS WORTH ANYTHING, GET AN ALARM!! I didnt have one, and now look what happened. I plan on getting one. Just be very careful with what you put in your car. Either that, or get yourself fullcoverage insurance so what ever desides to walk away, you can get back. These acrs are too old and too easy to break into, i had my doors locked, and the cop said he didnt see any forced entry, which is really wierd.
Good luck guys, and may this be a lesson to everyone! Oh yea, im gunna be looking for an amp so help me out guys, i already know i am going to get the same speakers, if not two, then just one if them. Thanks, and driving with no bump in my trunk sucks balls, i miss it so much.

smufguy
08-24-2004, 04:08 PM
im sorry to hear that man. Thats why i even changed all the locks on the car including the steering when i got my new car, to the old locks i had on my previous car. also, i lock the trunk with all my toolbox and shit when im in the new neighbor hood. Im glad they got the trunk lock where the release is. Also, im just gonna invest in some electronic deadbolt lock if i can for extra safety.

Im really sorry for this man, but you know when you steal someone's shit, it will come back to you sooner or later and even tho this is a misfortune for you, whoever took your stuff will be in a much greater misfortune than this.

88accordalltheway
08-24-2004, 04:21 PM
yea, thats what i keep tellin myself, this will ocme back 10 fold to them. At least it will give me even more expirence in hokking up stereos since im going to get a new one, this time ths going to be bolted to the frame. thanks for being concerned.

hondamanlxi
08-24-2004, 04:33 PM
theivies are the lowest form of life:(

sorry 88accordalltheway

smufguy
08-24-2004, 05:11 PM
yeah that would be the best way bro. bolt that shit down with a bar and make it in a way the cant reach that shit. Better get, bolt that bitch to the rear strut tower. hehe, this mean u need to get one ;)

PortugalFocus
08-25-2004, 07:41 AM
I'm sorry to hear that man...... less than 2 months ago I had my car broken into at WORK and my subs and box were stolen, my wiring all torn up and it was a pain in the ass, but I got my stuff replaced and bolted down now.