PDA

View Full Version : YOUR Favorite Hidding Spot???

MyGarbageLXi
07-24-2002, 12:13 PM
haha i just read a few funny posts taht strayed off subject in the Steering Wheel Emblem Mod thread, and i was wondering, where's everyones hidding spots for their :smokin: cheeebsssss, lemme know, hahahaha

Jdub07
07-24-2002, 12:36 PM
in the back of the center console there is a little plastic cover that covers two screws. Pop it open and there's a cool little hidding spot.

POS carb
07-24-2002, 01:45 PM
the wheel emblem, the black plastic piece you can pop out if you reach by the fuse box, under the back seat in the indentation

RCracer
07-24-2002, 02:01 PM
There is the place by the trunk/fuel realease levers where they sometimes put a keylock.
Mine hasn't got a trunk lock next to the release lever and the cover pops off that to leave a small hiding space.

Jdub07
07-24-2002, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by AERODECKUK
There is the place by the trunk/fuel realease levers where they sometimes put a keylock.
Mine hasn't got a trunk lock next to the release lever and the cover pops off that to leave a small hiding space.

Hmm I'll have to check that one out!

kennycm
07-29-2002, 06:47 AM
The little compartment that allows you to change your tail lights. They are on both sides in the rear.

Dman87LX
07-29-2002, 09:04 PM
Behind the change-tray in the fuse box area to the side on the plastic lip

winkie45
07-29-2002, 11:09 PM
ummmm in my glove box. should i hide it?

adammf
07-30-2002, 04:32 PM
I just hide "shit" in the little compartment under the fusebox by your left knee. Great access and my dad searched my car, he didnt even find the "shit" in there, all he saw was the "green dust" that somehow eccumelated in my ashtray.......

peace:pimp:
aDaM

89bumblethumper
07-30-2002, 08:29 PM
pop off the boot for all you Manual peeps...and you can hide unsurpassed amounts under the boot.

Pop off the air vents on either side...

Take out your dome light and cover...good space there...

GreenMachine
07-30-2002, 09:09 PM
Till you turn the light on, and the light has a green haze . lol.
Hey is it smokey in here ?

I'm with WINKIE45 - Ussually just the glove box, but I guess I should try and hiding it - seeing how I have been busted with it a several road blocks ... doughht ! The one time I had a 88prelude
just dumped and they had to call in a flat bed to take it away, ya that was funny ... when I look back on it

Stumpy
08-18-2002, 02:55 PM
I know this is an old thread but oh well. You guys are all losers. :rolleyes:

87pimpsterdocious
08-19-2002, 12:42 AM
Dude stumpy I've read all of your replies so far and you seem like a total jackass. You haven't said one good thing about anything. We don't need your negative attitude here, so peace until you become less of an ass.

Chrome_thangs
08-19-2002, 02:25 AM
My favorite spot is right there below the ashtray but above the little tape holder compartment thing. There's a little hinge that open a long strip but you can't tell it moves by looking. I hide it so well i sometimes forget it's in there!:smokin:

SIRACCORDAUS
08-19-2002, 08:04 AM
um well if ur gonna use the emblem in the steering wheel dont trust me with something metal it triggers off the horn and it wont turn off unless u rip the steering wheel off i did it with a cone piece and believe me dont !!!!! use the roof light cover!!

Chubs87Accord
08-19-2002, 09:18 PM
a really good place... even though i dont smoke.. but i like knowing hiding places .. anyway... i have this penguin air freshener fro soe company called type s... you can fit a few rolled inside of it.... i would guess off hand like 5... just make sure you donthave it infront of the vent with the heat on.... bad baaaad idea, lol.... on another note.. SIRACCORDAUS do you haveany pics of your car?

sanjay
08-22-2002, 03:19 AM
yeah siraccordaus we wanna see some pics.