PDA

View Full Version : AOM suggestion

Justanothermike
08-31-2004, 06:23 PM
i dunno if this has been covered before but is it possible to have an AOM archive where we can view the past AOM winners from say the past couple of months to a year?? I find the AOM a great tool to show off what the 3 geez community is capable of and it should have a better showcase of the cars that have recieved all the hard work

Busted_Blue
08-31-2004, 06:47 PM
good idea mike! It would be cool to see who has BEEN AOM so they dont get renominated that quick!

87accordlxi
09-02-2004, 06:09 AM
A list of past winners is something I should have put on all of the nomination threads. Thanks for reminding me, it's up there now. Also, now that we are announcing the winners in a thread rather than announcement (which expires), a record of each winner's information on their cars will be saved from last month on.

MIK3
09-06-2004, 02:22 PM
Good idea. Well done Mike. And Joe, thanks for the concern. One more addition to make 3geez.com an awesome site.

bullard123
02-18-2005, 06:29 PM
I also think a Accord of the Year would be nice also. Of course all 12 AOM winners would be in the running and everyone could vote on that also. And maybe add some kind or incentive or something for the winner. It will give every member something to strive for.