PDA

View Full Version : Another 3G

'A20A3'
09-08-2004, 12:43 PM
Well peeps, looks like I might be getting a second 3G. Just today in my Auto Tech class we got an '89 LX-i coupe from some old lady. It's a 5-speed. 144,000 miles, and it runs good too. The thing is, it's been sitting for awhile so the rear brakes were locked up. I took the drums apart and cleaned them and everything's good. I looked at the front brakes and the rotors are fucked. Rusted to hell so I'll probably be buying some performance pads and rotors. I checked the oil and it's real clean so the oil is good for now. The interior is flawless and the A/C WORKS!!! The paint is glossy except there's a few dents and dings, and one abnormal dent behind the driver's side door. You can really tell that the car has been sitting for awhile cause there's spider webs under the hood. The flip lights work too. The entire car is very clean, I'd say garage kept for sure. I've been talking to the teacher and he's talking to the woman who owns it tonight about possibly working out a deal with me on buying it. I've never driven a 5-speed 3G before. That shit was fuuunnn. I'll konw tomorrow if I'll be able to buy it or not, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

Vanilla Sky
09-08-2004, 01:07 PM
cool man... if you get it, that's killer

hondamanlxi
09-08-2004, 01:12 PM
i love granny driven stuff!

what color is it?

'A20A3'
09-08-2004, 06:04 PM
It's that wierd greyish gold...burgundy interior.

Definetly gotta throw my SE-i cupholders it that beast.

nismoracer99
09-08-2004, 09:45 PM
i love granny driven stuff!

what color is it?

me too :D

88accordhb
09-08-2004, 10:12 PM
sick dude, hope you have fun with it when you get it.

Elijah
09-08-2004, 10:48 PM
Seattle silver

johndej
09-09-2004, 12:09 PM
damn good deal if ya do. did the lady like donating it or something? or just having it worked on by your class?

AccordAddict
09-09-2004, 06:38 PM
It's that wierd greyish gold...burgundy interior.

Definetly gotta throw my SE-i cupholders it that beast.

I think he means gunmetal, thats what color my car is, like a bronzish metalic grey look... right?

'A20A3'
09-09-2004, 09:51 PM
I guess it's either that seattle silver or it's the gunmetal.

The teacher spoke to the lady about seeling it and as of right now sh'e not sure if she's going to. She wants to get it fixed before she decides. I hope she's not gonna just have us fix it and then not sell it to me. I might just to sabotage it then...

Fueldrum
09-13-2004, 07:02 PM
I love driving grannies.

no wait......

blazin3gen
09-13-2004, 07:12 PM
I guess it's either that seattle silver or it's the gunmetal.

The teacher spoke to the lady about seeling it and as of right now sh'e not sure if she's going to. She wants to get it fixed before she decides. I hope she's not gonna just have us fix it and then not sell it to me. I might just to sabotage it then...

lol tell her it needs new pistons or somethin ahaha