PDA

View Full Version : z3 or x2 fenders? let's get production started!

CreativeAutoDesigns
09-09-2004, 05:21 PM
Hey guys -

We're ready to start production on a set of x2 or z3 fenders (see pictures) for your vehicles! They will be manufactured by Extreme Dimensions, Inc. (www.extremedimensions.com) and be made out of hand-laid fiberglass. Carbon fiber or metal is also an option, but it will cost significantly more.

X2:
http://216.55.128.40/sonnic2/ExtImages/x2fenders.jpg

Z3:
http://216.55.128.40/sonnic2/ExtImages/z3metalfenders.jpg

The pricing is still preliminary (either fender set would cost the same), but just to give you an idea:

For 10 buyers (minimum for production start)
$200 + $75 shipping via fedex

For 15 buyers
$150 + $75 shipping via fedex

We would also need a car for prototyping in the southern california region. If you're interested in either set, please add your name to the list below! Don't forget to include your name, model, and preferred type of fenders.

1. John Doe, 4-door, X2 fenders

Questions? Comments? Post here, or contact us at [email protected]

Darius
Creative Auto Designs, Inc.

thegreatdane
09-10-2004, 05:48 AM
Will it be possible to get a set shipped to Europe?

sxy86accord1
09-10-2004, 06:14 AM
is there anyone taking a list so we can get 10 people to get these? How much would a set of z3 fenders be if i was to buy it alone?

86LXItooFAST4me
09-10-2004, 07:02 AM
i would be interested if this actually does happen.

i gots an 86 LX-i 4door and i would be MORE interested in the CF. but the X2 is what i would want.

bullard123
09-10-2004, 07:16 AM
Hey guys -

We're ready to start production on a set of x2 or z3 fenders (see pictures) for your vehicles! They will be manufactured by Extreme Dimensions, Inc. (www.extremedimensions.com) and be made out of hand-laid fiberglass. Carbon fiber or metal is also an option, but it will cost significantly more.

X2:

Z3:
http://216.55.128.40/sonnic2/ExtImages/z3metalfenders.jpg

The pricing is still preliminary (either fender set would cost the same), but just to give you an idea:

For 10 buyers (minimum for production start)
$200 + $75 shipping via fedex

For 15 buyers
$150 + $75 shipping via fedex

We would also need a car for prototyping in the southern california region. If you're interested in either set, please add your name to the list below! Don't forget to include your name, model, and preferred type of fenders.

1. John Doe, 4-door, X2 fenders
2. bullard123 Z3 fenders

Questions? Comments? Post here, or contact us at [email protected]

Darius

markmdz89hatch
09-10-2004, 08:34 AM
CreativeAutoDesigns --> Just a helpfull hint. All models of the 86-89 Accords have interchangeable fenders. There is no difference between 4dr, coupe, hatch, or any years of the 3G.

The lens is different, but the fender itself is identical. Those lens housings are interchangeable. If you have an 86-87, you could switch out the grille, eyelids, and corners with the 88-89 without having to do any mods to anything.

Personally the X2's look best.

thegreatdane
09-10-2004, 06:08 PM
All models of the 86-89 Accords have interchangeable fenders. There is no difference between 4dr, coupe, hatch, or any years of the 3G.

Except from the ones without flipup headlights.

blahblahblah
09-11-2004, 06:36 AM
For those prices..what are thay being made out of?

CreativeAutoDesigns
09-11-2004, 05:12 PM
fiberglass, see the top thread for details. thanks

Paul Aerodeck86
09-14-2004, 02:46 PM
i want to buy pair of x2 fenders for aerodeck (3dr) (identical with coupe, 4dr and hatch)

gekko
09-18-2004, 12:59 AM
i'm in for the same as paul here ...

HostileJava
09-18-2004, 12:34 PM
Hmmm, those might look nice with my scoop.

88accordalltheway
09-18-2004, 02:14 PM
im in so cali and am interested as a proto-type.

bullard123
09-18-2004, 02:31 PM
Put me down for the Z3's. So how many people do we have for the Z3's and how many people we have for the X2's??

myaccord7
09-29-2004, 09:16 AM
how much would cf fenders be?

zach

guaynabo89
09-29-2004, 11:36 AM
how much would cf fenders be?

zach

cf x-2's here. How much?

89NinjaAccordLX
09-29-2004, 01:07 PM
Put me down for some X-2 fenders.

CreativeAutoDesigns
10-06-2004, 09:22 AM
hey guys, looks like we're getting a pretty good response here. the list as i see it:

x2

1. 86LXItooFAST4me
2. Paul Aerodeck86
3. gekko
4. 88accordalltheway
5. guaynabo89
6. 89NinjaAccordLX

z3
1. bullard123
2. sxy86accord1

Almost there guys, once we get 10, we will call a prototype car in and start the work. It should take about 6 weeks from that point. So spread the word and let's get this rolling!

Darius

CreativeAutoDesigns
10-06-2004, 09:28 AM
cf x-2's here. How much?

CF pricing will depend on the quantity... but it will definitely not be cheap. Approximately $450, but again, it will depend. We can get that done once we have a mold for the fiberglass versions.

CreativeAutoDesigns
10-06-2004, 09:30 AM
Will it be possible to get a set shipped to Europe?

Yes, but it will be very expensive, probably $200 or so via air mail.

CreativeAutoDesigns
10-06-2004, 09:31 AM
is there anyone taking a list so we can get 10 people to get these? How much would a set of z3 fenders be if i was to buy it alone?

There is no way to purchase a set alone. Currently, neither of these fenders are in production for your particular model. In order for us to start, we need a minimum of 10 orders. Thanks

guaynabo89
10-06-2004, 09:32 AM
CF pricing will depend on the quantity... but it will definitely not be cheap. Approximately $450, but again, it will depend. We can get that done once we have a mold for the fiberglass versions.

Is that per set?

ALso hows your quality? Ive seen many a fender that dont match up with the doorpanel at all.

I'm a picky person so if it doesnt fit just like stock it'l just annoy me.

geesnow
10-06-2004, 04:11 PM
put me on x2 list

CreativeAutoDesigns
10-06-2004, 08:33 PM
Is that per set?

ALso hows your quality? Ive seen many a fender that dont match up with the doorpanel at all.

I'm a picky person so if it doesnt fit just like stock it'l just annoy me.

It will be manufactured by Carbon Creations, one of the leaders in the carbon fiber industry. As it is aftermarket, it is difficult to achieve absolute OEM perfection, but I can tell you this - it will definitely be as good as it gets. We will be making them direct from the OEM fenders, and using that as a mold; so fitment should be very good. $450 is an approximate price, and yes that would be per a set. However, they will not be produced without significant interest as it it would be cost prohibitive.

CreativeAutoDesigns
10-06-2004, 08:34 PM
put me on x2 list

Done!

x2

1. 86LXItooFAST4me
2. Paul Aerodeck86
3. gekko
4. 88accordalltheway
5. guaynabo89
6. 89NinjaAccordLX
7. geesnow

Only 3 more people guys!

Mattphi
10-07-2004, 07:16 AM
Put me in for X2's

CreativeAutoDesigns
10-08-2004, 09:47 AM
Put me in for X2's

x2

1. 86LXItooFAST4me
2. Paul Aerodeck86
3. gekko
4. 88accordalltheway
5. guaynabo89
6. 89NinjaAccordLX
7. geesnow
8. Mattphi

Just two more

sofaking_bob
10-13-2004, 09:31 PM
you know what i think would be very cost effective for you guys... if you could make some frikkin tail lights.. euros.. altezzas... carbon fiber.. whatever... i'm pretty sure that the vast majority of the people on here would be interested.. oh yeah.. and if i had any money right now i'd totally want the z3's.. but that's neither here nor there since i haven't got any.

ACE_14
10-15-2004, 07:39 AM
What was the price for the x2's?

myaccord7
10-18-2004, 09:05 AM
if you can get the carbon fiber fenders down to around $300-$350 i would consider it.

zach

CreativeAutoDesigns
10-18-2004, 08:43 PM
if you can get the carbon fiber fenders down to around $300-$350 i would consider it.

zach

Unfortunately, these will probably never be produced due to lack of interest. Even for a regular set of fiberglass fenders we haven't been able to get enough people together to make a production run. To get CF fenders down to that price range, you would probably have to move at 20-30 sets, which is not realistic, to say the least.

RobT5580
10-20-2004, 05:16 PM
My question is are your fenders roughly cut where the installer drills them out and has to fit them or are they a good fiberglass cut with all the mounting holes drilled already and a direct bolt on. I have seen some rough cut ones before that required work for proper fitment.

CreativeAutoDesigns
10-20-2004, 11:24 PM
My question is are your fenders roughly cut where the installer drills them out and has to fit them or are they a good fiberglass cut with all the mounting holes drilled already and a direct bolt on. I have seen some rough cut ones before that required work for proper fitment.

The parts are not pre-drilled. Due to the nature of fiberglass, some parts may require slight work for proper fitment (such as sanding or shaving).

Headnoise
10-21-2004, 10:43 AM
Put me down for some X2s.. I was planning on buying a kit... but this would be alot easier... thanks.. :)

CreativeAutoDesigns
10-21-2004, 08:31 PM
Put me down for some X2s.. I was planning on buying a kit... but this would be alot easier... thanks.. :)

1. 86LXItooFAST4me
2. Paul Aerodeck86
3. gekko
4. 88accordalltheway
5. guaynabo89
6. 89NinjaAccordLX
7. geesnow
8. Mattphi
9. Headnoise

Mattphi
10-28-2004, 09:24 PM
CreativeAutoDesigns,

I also think that if you guys started making taillights, that it would be a big profit. Some that are clear ontop and red on the bottom...some darker looking ones...some altezzas...etc. I know that alot of people on here would love to get a set. They would probably sell alot better than fenders and kits. I dont know, just an idea. I know you could count me in for a set lol :rockon:

Headnoise
10-29-2004, 04:22 AM
CreativeAutoDesigns,

I also think that if you guys started making taillights, that it would be a big profit. Some that are clear ontop and red on the bottom...some darker looking ones...some altezzas...etc. I know that alot of people on here would love to get a set. They would probably sell alot better than fenders and kits. I dont know, just an idea. I know you could count me in for a set lol :rockon:

True to that... I'd love some Altezzas or Euros.. I hate the stock look...

Yup.. Call me :rice: if you want... but I want some modern look doggonnit... :rockon:

bullard123
10-29-2004, 06:20 AM
CreativeAutoDesigns,

You can see me for your clear/red taillight needs.http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=38942&page=2&pp=20

pendejo
11-02-2004, 10:04 PM
Hmmmm... I might be interested, no guarantees yet as the cashflow has stopped for my 3G, but in a few months I would definitely buy some X2 fenders. Do you want a deposit first? Also, clear/alteeza/just different tailights would be nice, even if some think it's ricey!

sofaking_bob
11-03-2004, 04:08 AM
i'm with everyone else on the tail lights.. that's why i said it earlier in this thread..i've purchased a set of the clear/red tails from bullard, but i would KILL for some carbon fibers, or atezzas.. and i'm sure that there are a more than just a couple off others who would like them..

carotman
11-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Well, I think that the fenders/hood is a better "business wise" idea. The fenders/hoods fit on all model/years for the 3rd gen Accord (if you exclude the fixed headlight version)

I would also kill to have red/clear light that look decent (a bit like the red/clear for the 90-91 Accords)

The only problem with the taillights is that there are 4 different models of taillights in America only

1- 86-89 Hatch
2- 86-87 Sedan
3- 88-89 Sedan
4- 88-89 Coupe.

At least the 86-89 Sedan Accords share similar rear side taillights. The only major difference is the trunklid

Now, everyone will want a different style. This just makes too many possibilities... I guess that the 88-89 sedan/coupe is what would be more popular but that would make some people mad.

shyne_aiden
11-05-2004, 11:30 AM
yo i'll snatch a pair of z3's for sure, if this is actually gonna happen.

On another note, sure if you like the red with white frosted lights those are easy to make, red with clear and chrome houseing i make which look alot better but the real deal is my altezza's that i make, they're pretty sweet and yes they are real... not photoshopped, not fake, not cheap lookin, but for real. That's to all those who wanted tospeak poo poo out their bums before asking the actual owner of the 3g with altezza lights. And yes someone hit my left side and broke my left tail, it is fixed not but those tails are on my other 3g and a different stlye with a black housing i made for my black 88 with a shaved trunk. So if ur seriously interested in a pair pm me.

No bs about can i see up close pics ( no you cant 'cause you can't steal my idea they are copyrighted)
No bs about can i see dif pics of dif. styles (no just pic one out from a few blue print drwings and i'll make em)

Sorry i have had some really good cutomers, and alot of idiots!!!

sofaking_bob
11-05-2004, 07:21 PM
No bs about can i see up close pics ( no you cant 'cause you can't steal my idea they are copyrighted)
No bs about can i see dif pics of dif. styles (no just pic one out from a few blue print drwings and i'll make em)

if you've got a copywrite.. then why worry about someone stealing your ideas? and if i were to flop down some mucho denero for something.. i'd for damn sure want to see what they looked like.. all up close and personal like.. and umm.. where are we supposed to look for them? you posted no link or anything..

shyne_aiden
11-08-2004, 08:18 AM
Dude i don't exactly have the flow to be droppin law suits here and there so i cover mty ass by being the dick i suppose you take me for. Search man the pics are all over this site, been cut on and envied so just do a search , besides they are on my car domain but that site is a year old so they look different now. Even though i have them copyrighted doesn't mean some fool cant jus look close at what i do and copy it, it's not like i search out the customers to the copies, so search them out man.

sofaking_bob
11-08-2004, 01:15 PM
Dude i don't exactly have the flow to be droppin law suits here and there so i cover mty ass by being the dick i suppose you take me for. Search man the pics are all over this site, been cut on and envied so just do a search , besides they are on my car domain but that site is a year old so they look different now. Even though i have them copyrighted doesn't mean some fool cant jus look close at what i do and copy it, it's not like i search out the customers to the copies, so search them out man.

or maybe it's just that you don't exactly have anything copyrighted... as far as i remember that's for intellectual properties.. such as a book, or idea. for something of the physical aspect, like say.. tail lights.. you'd need a patent to exclude others from selling your creation.. and if you don't have the bills to sue people for using your trademark idea.. then you don't have the bills to even get something patented, copyrighted.. whatever.. cause it's very expensive..

oh, and i'll not be looking anything up that you could potentially give me the information on.. if it's not worth your time to connect a potential buyer to your product, then your product isn't worth my time.

shyne_aiden
11-08-2004, 01:29 PM
or maybe it's just that you don't exactly have anything copyrighted... as far as i remember that's for intellectual properties.. such as a book, or idea. for something of the physical aspect, like say.. tail lights.. you'd need a patent to exclude others from selling your creation.. and if you don't have the bills to sue people for using your trademark idea.. then you don't have the bills to even get something patented, copyrighted.. whatever.. cause it's very expensive..

oh, and i'll not be looking anything up that you could potentially give me the information on.. if it's not worth your time to connect a potential buyer to your product, then your product isn't worth my time.

well so sorry budd but the blue prints are copyrighted so if someone were to change the style then i can't do anything about it and to me it's copying my idea so i care not for people who want to see how it's done. also for a potential buyer i dont care if you do or dont, you just wont have em big deal make em your self then geez. You think i care if people want them or not? i have other people that own other types of cars that i make em for, it's either you want some or dont im not making a business out of it im just helping people who like those type of tail lights.

sofaking_bob
11-08-2004, 05:11 PM
i have other people that own other types of cars that i make em for

so umm.. are all of those blueprints copyrighted?? or just the one's that we're talking about? cause a copyright on a shitload of blueprints would get to be pretty expensive.. so you're either lying about having these things copyrighted, or you've got a lot of disposable income to invest into something that you're not interested in marketing.. but if that were the case then you wouldn't mind showing someone what these tails really looked like.. cause you'd have the money to sue people... so i take it that you're lying..

buds302
11-08-2004, 05:28 PM
you wont hear no more out of him hes been:banned:

geesnow
11-15-2004, 05:27 PM
so can we get these things or what???

GunnarH
12-28-2004, 12:46 PM
It`s only 9 on the list...

Want to buy pair of x2 fenders too8(for the aerodeck)

CreativeAutoDesigns
01-03-2005, 02:21 AM
1. 86LXItooFAST4me
2. Paul Aerodeck86
3. gekko
4. 88accordalltheway
5. guaynabo89
6. 89NinjaAccordLX
7. geesnow
8. Mattphi
9. Headnoise
10. GunnarH

Looks like we got our 10, I will speak to our manufacturer and get back to you guys with more details. Thanks

CreativeAutoDesigns
01-04-2005, 01:17 AM
In order to start up the production, we will need a volunteer who is willing to give up their car for a week to do the necessary prototyping work. The donor will receive a free set of fenders in exchange. Volunteer must the vehicle to our facilities in the Irvine, CA area. If you are interested, please contact us at [email protected] Thank you!

3rdgeneration
01-04-2005, 08:48 AM
1. 86LXItooFAST4me
2. Paul Aerodeck86
3. gekko
4. 88accordalltheway
5. guaynabo89
6. 89NinjaAccordLX
7. geesnow
8. Mattphi
9. Headnoise
10. GunnarH
11. 3rdgeneration (if we get 15 people)x2
Looks like we got our 10, I will speak to our manufacturer and get back to you guys with more details. Thanks

RiCANACCORD
01-04-2005, 05:55 PM
someone make a photoshop preview of the fenders in our cars. I guess they won't look nice at all. Perhaps I'm wrong, who knows... :sad2:

3rdgeneration
01-13-2005, 09:51 PM
is this going anywhere?

CreativeAutoDesigns
01-14-2005, 11:24 PM
is this going anywhere?

Yes, as soon as we get a car willing to come in for prototype work in our southern california facility. Please e-mail us if you're interested! Thanks

sofaking_bob
01-16-2005, 08:42 PM
i still don't know why the hell you guys don't make some tail lights.. i'd drive my car all the way across the country to have some nicer tails... but i don't give a damn about taking fenders from another car and putting them onto my existing car.

CreativeAutoDesigns
01-16-2005, 09:04 PM
i still don't know why the hell you guys don't make some tail lights.. i'd drive my car all the way across the country to have some nicer tails... but i don't give a damn about taking fenders from another car and putting them onto my existing car.

Because, we are in the business of aerodynamics, not tail lights. Any volunteers yet? Thanks

Elijah
01-16-2005, 09:47 PM
Well, I think that the fenders/hood is a better "business wise" idea. The fenders/hoods fit on all model/years for the 3rd gen Accord (if you exclude the fixed headlight version)

I would also kill to have red/clear light that look decent (a bit like the red/clear for the 90-91 Accords)

The only problem with the taillights is that there are 4 different models of taillights in America only

1- 86-89 Hatch
2- 86-87 Sedan
3- 88-89 Sedan
4- 88-89 Coupe.

At least the 86-89 Sedan Accords share similar rear side taillights. The only major difference is the trunklid

Now, everyone will want a different style. This just makes too many possibilities... I guess that the 88-89 sedan/coupe is what would be more popular but that would make some people mad.

All sedans work the same. But theres still 3 different ones to make

guaynabo89
01-17-2005, 10:21 AM
Yes, as soon as we get a car willing to come in for prototype work in our southern california facility. Please e-mail us if you're interested! Thanks

Any facilities in the Orlando area?

Arseassin
01-17-2005, 02:10 PM
I sure wish I could prototype my car for ya guys.

Problem is I live in Atlanta, GA, and I havent got the money to take two weeks and go stay in CA, even though it would end up saving me money in the long run cuz I'd get free fenders out of the deal.

:/

Ya win some ya lose some.

sofaking_bob
01-19-2005, 10:44 PM
Because, we are in the business of aerodynamics, not tail lights. Any volunteers yet? Thanks

oh, i'm sorry.. that whole "CreativeAutoDesigns" name thing threw me off... i thought that you were in the creative auto designs business.. my bad.. you should change the name to "AerodynamicAutoSystems" or A.S.S. for short.

ACE_14
01-19-2005, 10:49 PM
Where in So. Cal. are you, and what does the person with the prototype car get? Free or discounted stuff?

ACE_14
01-19-2005, 10:52 PM
Sorry, I just went through the thread. Free fenders, not bad. I'll have to see if I can be with out my car for a week.

CreativeAutoDesigns
01-20-2005, 09:20 PM
oh, i'm sorry.. that whole "CreativeAutoDesigns" name thing threw me off... i thought that you were in the creative auto designs business.. my bad.. you should change the name to "AerodynamicAutoSystems" or A.S.S. for short.

Many companies focus on certain aspects of the industry, ours just happens to be fiberglass body parts. We have neither the experience nor the capabilities to manufacture lights.

sofaking_bob
01-20-2005, 10:41 PM
Many companies focus on certain aspects of the industry, ours just happens to be fiberglass body parts. We have neither the experience nor the capabilities to manufacture lights.

i think that it was ben franklin who said something about not putting all of your eggs into one basket. in this case the basket is fiberglass body parts.. and your eggs would be you only dealing in those... you should think about expanding and when and if you do choose to decide to.. oh.. i don't know.. make more money.. why not go with tail lights manufacturing? just a suggestion.

RobT5580
01-21-2005, 10:10 AM
i think that it was ben franklin who said something about not putting all of your eggs into one basket. in this case the basket is fiberglass body parts.. and your eggs would be you only dealing in those... you should think about expanding and when and if you do choose to decide to.. oh.. i don't know.. make more money.. why not go with tail lights manufacturing? just a suggestion.

I dont see why you bashing a company that is willing to invest time into making parts for a car this age. As for the taillights i doubt you will ever see them because they are much more complex and all the models require a different lens made. If you want them so bad contact Procarparts they recently made corner and bumper lights so if they see interest maybe they will consider taillights.

sofaking_bob
01-21-2005, 10:47 PM
I dont see why you bashing a company that is willing to invest time into making parts for a car this age. As for the taillights i doubt you will ever see them because they are much more complex and all the models require a different lens made. If you want them so bad contact Procarparts they recently made corner and bumper lights so if they see interest maybe they will consider taillights.

they aren't making parts. they're taking parts that currently exist on other cars and putting them into place on our older cars.. if they were fabricating an entire fiberglass panel then that would be making parts. in this very forum there is a member who himself did what they're talking about doing a long time ago; he also fit a fender flare from a trans am onto the rear side panel. so what they're doing has already been done. not a big deal.

guaynabo89
01-22-2005, 05:36 AM
they aren't making parts. they're taking parts that currently exist on other cars and putting them into place on our older cars..

WRONG

If it was that easy then people would be doing it all the time.

Reaserch before you type. Wordss like that can easily piss off the company that has reached out to us to make parts for us and have them say," fuck the third gen we aint mmaking no parts."

RobT5580
01-22-2005, 06:49 AM
Not that im buying the product but i have bought a lot of aftermarket stuff and I actually appreciate the few vendors willing to make a stride to produce new products for us. At this point most vendors have discontinued the parts they once made making it more expensive for others to get parts that originally were off the shelf.

A20A1
01-22-2005, 03:39 PM

We don't need that kind of response here... If you wish to be an active member you should keeps comments like those to yourself.

If you want tails that badly... many members have made custom sets themselves... I'm sure you can do the same... As of now it's obvious no one is going to bend over backwards to get them made, especially if you throw shit at em.

A20A1
01-22-2005, 03:46 PM

In my opinion you have misinterpreted the idea of the EGG... If creative auto design worked on only Supra's then it would be putting all their EGG's in one basket... But are they only catering to one type of car? No

In fact they've stepped up and are offering parts for the 3G...

EGG's in this instance are talent, skills, resources... in this way they are quite diverse.

2drSE-i
01-24-2005, 11:37 AM
i always assumed putting all your eggs in one basket, meant not over expanding. Or divide your interests to different "baskets" i dont know, there are many ways to interpret it, but you notice major corporations divide into subdivisions, so its not one company running the whole show.

If i had the money i wud totally buy the rear fenders.

GunnarH
02-21-2005, 02:34 AM
Can someone help them makeking prototype?
I want this to the summer

AIT2K5
02-24-2005, 12:13 PM
ANY ONE LOOKING FOR Z3 FENDERS OR OEM CARBON FIBER HOODS 86-89 ACCORD (in stock)HIT ME UP [email protected]

Acid X
11-14-2005, 10:26 PM
Irvine, huh? For a set of fenders i might consider doing this... Do the fenders come painted if i volunteer my car? I dont want to roll on primer.

Deadhead
11-15-2005, 07:20 AM
*sigh*

I'm sure this company is long gone. Old thread, it is dead.... why do people bring these up?

Cheeseburger
11-15-2005, 07:42 AM
i called when he first posted and he said that they fenders were going to be im primer no paint only. im not into the z3 or x2 fenders but it would be sweet if they came out with oem cf fenders

LiTtLe xOx BitT
11-15-2005, 08:04 AM
That thread is old. There is already a company who makes fiberglass Z3 fenders, and a member custom makes them (3gn86lxi). If you want to know what they look like check out his pics in the AOM section. If you want to know what the fiberglass Z3 fenders look like check out my cardomain. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2110099

Acid X
11-15-2005, 01:23 PM
I actually emailed CreativeAutoDesigns. He's still around. I just thing that (personally) the X2 fenders are better looking than the z3 ones....

Anywho, maybe i'll talk to him more about making some CF fenders. Non z3 or x2 style.. ?