PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm kind of new here...

GBs863drLxi
09-10-2004, 08:47 PM
Hi! I just started viewing this forum again, since I will finally be getting my '86 lx-i hatchback on the road in a few weeks. I bought it from a co-worker last January, so I could have a reliable winter car. I didn't plan on modding it, but I will anyway cause that is what I love to do. Right now it needs a water pump and a battery, and who knows what else when I get it started. We'll see!! Until the accord gets rollin', I drive a pretty heavily modified '99 Mercury Cougar. If you want details, send me a private message, cause there is so much to list. Here is a pic:http://www.fastcougar.com/forums/attachments/100_0733.JPG
:wave:

88accordhb
09-10-2004, 10:57 PM
that cougar is bad to the bizzone, tizzight! goodluck with the 3g, hope you have fun with it.

blazin3gen
09-11-2004, 07:27 PM
that cougar is badass!! if thats the work u did to the cougar i could emagine that hatch :D finally a noob with taste :D ahha welcome to 3geez

Neuspeed87lx
09-12-2004, 10:35 AM
wow your like 10 min away from me ....i live in agawam ...welcome to 3geez

GBs863drLxi
09-12-2004, 08:49 PM
wow your like 10 min away from me ....i live in agawam ...welcome to 3geez
What's up man! Maybe I'll see you around sometime! Hopefully I can get the Hatch running real soon. Cougar has some shaking problems at the moment, so I don't drive too far from home with it. It will be fixed, and vertical doors are coming in the mail this week. Hope I can install by the weekend!!!

See Ya!