PDA

View Full Version : New rims on my 3G yo!

Mike's89AccordLX
09-12-2004, 05:01 PM
Hey guys well it's obvious I couldn't get these rims to fit my 94 lude but oh well they look hot on my accord. Brings so new life to the ride. Yeah yeah yeah I know I need to drop that bit*h. I have some spare wishbones that I'm going to do that 1/2" cut mod and then I will get some tokicos and H&R's hopefully mikeys :)

-Mike

I only had one pic that turned out decent from the 4 I took outside tonight. I went cruisin and I love getting the looks like I used to with my old rims like these. Hehehe I have 3 full spare rims for the car now. 7 Team Loco Rims and tires :) 5 Center caps b/c I was dumb and broke one of my brand new ones moving a rim.

But yeah let me know what you think guys.

Mike's89AccordLX
09-12-2004, 05:03 PM
Oh yeah that's my 4 bucket seats too ;) And gotta be sporting the 3GEEZ.COM sticker :rockon:

NXRacer
09-12-2004, 05:08 PM
those rims look really good.

its crazy how those stickers are jusy the right size for that back window. that happend by pure chance.

Mike's89AccordLX
09-12-2004, 05:19 PM
Oh yeah I forgot I really need to paint my drums and calipers too. Damn they were new last year and MN winter did its trick to them and now they're orange :) I have some VHT Red Caliper paint but I just haven't done it.

-Mike

88accordhb
09-12-2004, 05:19 PM
damn, that's nice.

Jareds 89 LX-i
09-12-2004, 05:50 PM
My oh my those rims look familiar! I could swear I saw some just like that the other day, sitting in my garage.....hmmmmm :lol:

Looks great on your car! Never could get them to fit on the Prelude, huh? That sucks.... Anyways, looking good :)

Mike's89AccordLX
09-12-2004, 05:53 PM
Yeah I went to FL and stole them ;) Thanks to SiR I have some matching rims or damn near close to it. I think next spring I will buy some 17's or 18's for my prelude so its all good. I love my accord again :)

i.c.
09-12-2004, 05:57 PM
wish i coulda bought them (when you had them for sale at like the begining of the summer) but my car broke like the next day.......... still haven't fixed it....

jonrichert
09-12-2004, 06:03 PM
looks really good! i know what you mean about the braking system turning ugly, i put brand new rotors/pads and calipers on a month ago and they're already starting to rot.
lightened up the pic for you if you wanna use this one. then i'll delete mine
http://members.shaw.ca/j.richert/mikesrims.jpg

accordlxi2.0
09-13-2004, 10:45 AM
they look nice!