PDA

View Full Version : Just put all clear tails on Ebay

bullard123
09-16-2004, 07:27 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7922869024&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Tails are for a hatckback model only. I'll be working on some clear/red tails for a 4 door soon.

danronian
09-16-2004, 07:33 PM
IMO some close up pics of the tails would help you sell them faster. How there isn't any makes it seem like your hiding something. I am not saying that you are trying to hide something, just trying to help you out.

88accordhb
09-16-2004, 07:49 PM
why you selling it?

bullard123
09-17-2004, 04:57 AM
IMO some close up pics of the tails would help you sell them faster. How there isn't any makes it seem like your hiding something. I am not saying that you are trying to hide something, just trying to help you out.

There should be close ups. When you look at the pictures you should see the enlarge picture icon once you click on it it should enlarge the picture giving you a close up if not then I'll have to resize the pictures. They are probably under 80kb since you have to make them smaller to post on here.

bullard123
09-17-2004, 04:59 AM
why you selling it?

I'm selling them because they are a extra set that I made. I still have the set I made for myself on the car.

gekko
09-18-2004, 12:54 AM
would these fit the aerodeck ?

bullard123
09-18-2004, 08:17 AM
would these fit the aerodeck ? I don't know it seems like the aerodeck tails are a little different.

modu03
09-19-2004, 09:03 PM
hey... i was looking to do something similar with my car... only problem is getting the damn cover off without cracking it...

you got any suggestions for me, i already screwed up one tail light don't want to screw up another one.

how did you get yours off?

thanks

thegreatdane
09-20-2004, 06:57 AM
You have to heat them up in an oven or similar.

bullard123
09-20-2004, 04:52 PM
hey... i was looking to do something similar with my car... only problem is getting the damn cover off without cracking it...

you got any suggestions for me, i already screwed up one tail light don't want to screw up another one.

how did you get yours off?

thanks

I used a heat gun and a screwdriver. Start at one end of the taillight and work yourself around make sure you heat it until the silicone inside gets nice and loose. After that insert the screwdriver and go around the taillight and pry it apart. The tailliht cracks when you are trying to bend a part of the taillight that is not heated enough. Why don't you save yourself the trouble and buy the set that I made??