PDA

View Full Version : Getting a SE-i today :)

Mike's89AccordLX
09-18-2004, 06:07 AM
Well in one hour it will be here and I will get pics of all the goodies it still has. It doesn't have the armrest or cupholders so do line up to ask either ;)

Its got some front and rear damage but it might be fixable it might not. If it isn't I will make my LX a Sei by transfering everything over to my car. If it is fixable I will just wait and have my dad repair it and I will fix the motor and my fiance will be driving a the Sei :( Its an auto so I wont drive it ;) well maybe a few times but that's if it is fixable.

I can't wait I have never sat in a sei before only stared at one from a distance :) I don't think it has the factory bose system either but that's ok with me too. I'm sure it would have been bad by now anyways. I know that I will be able to maybe tranfer the window if they are in nice shape so I will have the factory tint :)

But alright I will take pics when I get it and then post them up later. Sorry to leave you in suspense but man I had to finally say something :rockon:

88accordhb
09-18-2004, 07:44 AM
alright, congrats mike. you should have some fun with this efi one. hope everything goes well with it.

thegreatdane
09-18-2004, 07:57 AM
:wave: Welcome to the darkside :devil:

EFI is the only way...

accordlxi2.0
09-18-2004, 08:20 AM
damn i guess the in thing for a 3g is a se-i

Mike's89AccordLX
09-18-2004, 10:51 AM
Well I just have to take all the goodies out and junk it b/c the interior is kinda junky and the exterior isnt the greatest but I will take what I need and maybe sell some parts.

-Mike

accordlxi2.0
09-18-2004, 05:25 PM
DAMN ya lucky, in chicago this person is selling a se-i for $800, but both pass side doors.