PDA

View Full Version : misc interior swapping in a 2g accord

Coy
09-18-2004, 11:42 PM
its me again, searching for the little bit of info i can get for the 85 accords.

im wanting to change my interior from the crappy navy blue to black (keeping with the black and white theme on the whole car) the main parts in trying to swap are the back seats, carpet and the door panels.
im guessing that the door panels from a 3g accord would be the right size but id prolly have to mess with the little clip things. also on the back seat id guess that i may be able to get one from a 3g accord or an 85 lude. but those are only guesses. id like to find a better center console as well, but nothing in america seems to fit.

any suggestions would be great though

maka_RTH
09-19-2004, 03:38 AM
if you got the time and the know-how, you could always re-upholster it on your own. aslo, for you console you can just paint it. i think there's a how-to for painting interior parts. it's pretty simple.

Coy
09-19-2004, 10:41 AM
yeah i know i can repaint it, thats what i had planned for the most part. specially sence i already knew how to do all that.
i dont know how to re-upholster and i refuse to pay someone else to do it, but sooner or later im gunna find someone to take me to the salvage lot and ill try out a few things. but since thatll probly be awhile i thought id check the net.