PDA

View Full Version : ebay clutch worth the money?

mykwikcoupe
09-19-2004, 11:25 PM
My 88 is in desperate need of a clutch. its to max adjustment and is barely drivable. i know what your all doing to say, you get what you pay for and all and I ubderstand. well the car is basically bone staock and will stay that way till i put me b20a in it in which case this clutch wont work anyway. I plan to put maybe 10k on this clutch and thats why im not paying the 300 honda wants for theres. i want something to go aorund and bash on and will take the rigors or daily driving. not street racing, not autocrossing just toolong around town giving it gas here and there. has anyone actually used this one or is it just a waste of even cheaper money. i have a centerforce dual friction in there now and was thinking of just getting a disc and throw-out bearing and cvalling it good but i dont normally reuse pressure plates. any thoughts? mike

k-roy
09-19-2004, 11:40 PM
I have an eBay clutch and all I really have to say it works and it was a damn good price. I have 3 years with 45,000 miles on it and its showing signs of wear but it still grips fine.

AccordEpicenter
09-20-2004, 12:35 PM
any exedy/daikin clutch is basically a stock replacement and they work great... even with my abusive driving

mykwikcoupe
09-20-2004, 04:06 PM
cool looks like thats what ill be getting. Mike

jigga225
09-20-2004, 07:12 PM
i bought an o'reiley auto clutch,
well it works, but I wish i woulda got an oem one or a stage 2.

its mushy, and doesnt hold as well