PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Nor Ca

TWOLOUDNPROUD
09-20-2004, 08:14 PM
It want's to have a Nor Ca meet before the Weather get's bad and Freeze our Ass off. So we need the Where/When/and Time. Pick a place where we all can Meet People. :rice: Baby

Busted_Blue
09-22-2004, 02:16 AM
since you want one...got an idea where to meet? I guess you cant expect us to figure out a place unless someone takess charge. Want to take charge?

88accordhb
09-22-2004, 07:00 AM
as suggest by me last time, it's not nor cal, but further north i'm willing to go is sf.

TWOLOUDNPROUD
09-22-2004, 08:30 AM
since you want one...got an idea where to meet? I guess you cant expect us to figure out a place unless someone takess charge. Want to take charge?
This is what i want to do see who want's to go where thay are coming from and find sonewhere in the middle to meet that wiil make it far for all that want's to come.

TheSummoner101
09-22-2004, 12:34 PM
heres an idea....how about in fremont :rofl:

88accordhb
09-23-2004, 06:35 AM
BASTARD!!! no don't listen to him.

well, tooslow, all these guys that posted soo far are in the vicinity of the bay area. Busted in in sj/sf. thesummoner is in fremont and i'm in santa clara. oh yah, blazin3gen is in sj also. just fyi.

TheSummoner101
09-23-2004, 05:38 PM
idc where we meet as long as it is close by, last time wasnt too bad, but some1 picked a bad place *caugh* CT *caugh* too many racers at that place....lol

there isn't shit to do in fremont, san jose....so pick somewhere where we can do more then just force busted to bust the things wid the trays :P

offtopic: hey ct imma be in santa clara, we goin on a trip to the intel building somewhere there..... :D should be fun lol

88accordhb
09-23-2004, 08:33 PM
sounds sick na, i would go with you and steal some stuff, but i'll prolly be busy whackin off. haha.

Blue Impact
09-23-2004, 10:53 PM
I'd hate to jump on anyone's back, but the "best" place to hold a Northern California meet would have to be Sacramento cuz it's almost at the center of us NorCal guys. If anyone of you object, let me suggest Oroville because it's between Redding and Sac. :D

895spdforfree
09-23-2004, 10:57 PM
haha fremont...

i live in fremont.. :pc:

Strugglebucket
09-24-2004, 12:30 AM
Sacramento would be cool, you guys could go to the track. Too bad my car is still months away from driving again:(

88accordhb
09-24-2004, 07:07 AM
hahhahahhah run my car in the track. i don't wanna know. well if derek na and luis are down to cruz to sac, i'd go. just have to let my manager know so i can have a day off.

Blue Impact
09-24-2004, 10:29 PM
CT, as far as I can remember, Derek and Jesse already went to Sac twice and I don't think they'll mind doing it again.

MarioBurke
09-24-2004, 10:54 PM
well guess what bitches......I am moving to sac. (Sept 29th) so I wanna meet all these '3gee'ers' that live there also. I will be driving the blue piile with big rims....give me a couple months and I have Brooke back again.

TWOLOUDNPROUD
09-25-2004, 09:13 AM
So you guy's agree on Sac for the Meet now we just need the When and where to meet.So let's get some date's and time's that we can agree on for the meet.

MarioBurke
09-25-2004, 09:49 AM
when you want to set up a meet you have to have date and time and location in mind already. you throw the idea out there and it gets knocked around a few times until the kinks get worked out and everyone is happy.

TWOLOUDNPROUD
09-25-2004, 12:51 PM
when you want to set up a meet you have to have date and time and location in mind already. you throw the idea out there and it gets knocked around a few times until the kinks get worked out and everyone is happy.
That's what im doing trying to make it where we can have more then 4 people show up lot of the time they say that thay can not make it because it to far or they could not get it off from work that why i did not pick a location or time maybe this way we can have more of a turn out on this Meet.It doesnt hurt to try something different and see how it work's out.

MarioBurke
09-25-2004, 10:50 PM
you know i find it works best when you set it in Stone......Meeting is going to be at Howe Park, Sacramento October 23rd 12. this way what you have done is given them a place... a time and date. instead of you trying to work something out with 8 different people. this people now have a month to get that day off and all work together to make the meet. but thats just my two cents. it may not work for yourself

Busted_Blue
09-26-2004, 12:31 AM
i did drive to sac 2 times..with a stock LXi..lol.

but..seems like my weekends will be busy all the time now..so I have no clue..

TheSummoner101
09-26-2004, 08:10 PM
haha i can prolly go 2 sac...but my stock is still stock lol, and its having some probs, so if the meet isn't for another few weeks im good :D

haha fremont...

i live in fremont..
got 2 votes for freemont ;) lmao
where in fremont?

blazin3gen
09-26-2004, 08:55 PM
sayin it right now im probly not gonna make it theres like a 10% chance ill make it and even if i do i might have to ride wit ct if he goes lol

but yea i have a hella busy as schedule right now ill get back to u guys

maxoutracer
09-28-2004, 03:17 AM
what meet? again... i want to go down to san jose flea market and swing my shit!

TWOLOUDNPROUD
09-28-2004, 07:35 AM
what meet? again... i want to go down to san jose flea market and swing my shit!
Howe Park, Sacramento October 23rd

88accordhb
09-28-2004, 09:04 AM
jess got my vote. hahahahah. seriously. i have 6 trays for the fuckin with.

blazin3gen
09-28-2004, 10:53 AM

lmao thats for all 3 of us right there

Busted_Blue
09-28-2004, 11:22 AM
meeee can't make howe park.. :(

TheSummoner101
09-28-2004, 11:28 AM
haha sweet....did u ever return the old busted ones to ur old workplace?

maxoutracer
09-28-2004, 12:39 PM
i'm down for the one in san jose flea market parking lot, hehe... no trays need since my rear end stiff ass hell... do it on the street before but just not as safe in a parking lot...

blazin3gen
09-28-2004, 01:14 PM
i'm down for the one in san jose flea market parking lot, hehe... no trays need since my rear end stiff ass hell... do it on the street before but just not as safe in a parking lot...

jesse u are an animal! hahahaha that beast is craaaazy! and i do concur your rear end is stiff as fack

holly shit that sounds gay....

TheSummoner101
09-28-2004, 01:46 PM
jesse u are an animal! hahahaha that beast is craaaazy! and i do concur your rear end is stiff as fack

holly shit that sounds gay....
:ugh: wonder how u know about his rear end....lol

actually i dont wanna know :rofl:

blazin3gen
09-28-2004, 01:53 PM
:ugh: wonder how u know about his rear end....lol

actually i dont wanna know :rofl:

lol stfu i saw his car at the monterey meet lol

Dr._8t9LX
09-30-2004, 02:11 PM
I am in Sac'a'tomato, but I'll be gone Oct 14 to 28th, am just starting so all I got is stock, with some red paint on the shocks and front swaybar! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :dunno:

MarioBurke
09-30-2004, 02:17 PM
Im now in SACRAMENTO. so where is everybody!? scared??

Magny
09-30-2004, 08:56 PM
I would be down to goin to the meet, but aint doin so until I figure out what the hell my car is doin. since I drove to Los Banos a few weeks ago, the damn battery light turns on half way there. then when I come back, it's still on. so for the last few days I figured most of it out to keep my car runnin. Gunn the facker past 5k a few times and just race the facker around to keep the light off. So far I think it's the alt. but its only 2 years old. But since the alt. has a wire running to the batt., it may be time to upgrade the wire to it. Oh BTW, jesse, I did that grounding system set-up like I told you, but still missing one more to get it right. But as for the power wire comin from the alt. to the batt., I am gonna upgrade it to be a 2 gauge wire instead of the flimsy 6 or 8 stock wire. The other thing I wanna do before I go there too is change my spark wires, install the MSD 6A, install the Blaster 2 coil, and regap my plugs. Once I get all those done, then I am down, but if I don't make it in time by getting all of this done, no chance of me being there, gonna have to wait for the next one.

BTW everyone who is in the N. Cali needs to suck it up and stop bein a pussy about cold ass weather, damn I mean we had hella hot weather for like the past 3-4 months. Just be glad it's cooler instead of being out in a oven. Shit, you shoulda seen me when I moved to Idaho for 4 months, my grandparents were thinkin I was friggin nuts, even everyone else who lives around there. I was out in the friggin 20-30 degree weather with snow out, walkin around in shorts and a t-shirt. didn't bother me none, I was glad I was out of the friggin heatwave in cali for that period.

Anyways, I'll still be goin if I get just my clutch done and fix the charging system on my car. If not, make another one sometime in Nov. or Dec..

88accordhb
09-30-2004, 09:16 PM
richard, i saw you the other day on steven's creek foo! you looked right at me and the 3geez sticker and didn't even wave. ass munch.

but na, i used up the other end of the trays. didn't return it. but after this next meet, which will be in SJ!!!! i'll return the 6

maxoutracer
10-01-2004, 02:44 AM
well i ain't going to any meet anytime soon... :( my dizzy is mess up n lazy to change it(have replacement)... just sitting outside right now...

it's up for sale... check out my cardomain for pic n spec...

pm if your intrested...

Magny
10-01-2004, 07:11 PM
richard, i saw you the other day on steven's creek foo! you looked right at me and the 3geez sticker and didn't even wave. ass munch.

but na, i used up the other end of the trays. didn't return it. but after this next meet, which will be in SJ!!!! i'll return the 6

LOL didnt even know it, except that last meet in San Jo that was for honda tech. unless you were talkin about that time, then yeah I saw you, but if it was some other time, didnt even know it was u bro. plus aint got a horn but got a finger long enough to be seen LOL.

blazin3gen
10-01-2004, 09:17 PM
LOL didnt even know it, except that last meet in San Jo that was for honda tech. unless you were talkin about that time, then yeah I saw you, but if it was some other time, didnt even know it was u bro. plus aint got a horn but got a finger long enough to be seen LOL.

we had a meet last month in San jo richard where da fack was u!

blazin3gen
10-01-2004, 09:18 PM
well i ain't going to any meet anytime soon... :( my dizzy is mess up n lazy to change it(have replacement)... just sitting outside right now...

it's up for sale... check out my cardomain for pic n spec...

pm if your intrested...

what?!!!! yo integ fo sale?

TheSummoner101
10-02-2004, 03:49 PM

haha nice nice :D so its moved to sj now? i thought it was in sac town?

what?!!!! yo integ fo sale?
*caugh* post whore *caugh* lmao j/k

88accordhb
10-02-2004, 05:12 PM
no way would he sell that thing. it's pure jdm love juice. but uhhh yah if no one else comes lets just have a minimeet.

87lx
10-02-2004, 06:23 PM
hey anybody in the santa cruz area, i just moved here about a month ago dont really no anybody here, there some fine women here though all say that, anyways let me know pm me or whatever

bboipinoy112
10-02-2004, 06:45 PM
sacramento right here ... scared? no way. why havnt i posted? cause ive been working on my car . . . a meet maybe later on. but most likely not this month.

Magny
10-02-2004, 07:10 PM
we had a meet last month in San jo richard where da fack was u!

Dude I had no net for the last 2-3 months, cause of my fuckin asshole of a brother-in-law. Says he was gonna share the net with me, I didn't have to pay nothing, then decides to tell me that the net has been shut down. and come to find out, it was never shut down. anyways, I got net again cause I moved to san jo/saratoga area with my own family instead of the friggin in-laws. I had access to net only at my wifes work for the last 2-3 months, but never saw anything in the meet section about last month.

Magny
10-02-2004, 07:25 PM
ok ok ok, I finally found the link, it was like at the end of the page. I usually just look at the top, and dont read through it. but that vid was tight, didnt matter day mode or night, the white made it look more better. and yeah shoulda used shovels to make it last longer, but then if ya do that, you need to get some wood and stick it between the tire and the shovel to prevent your tires from melting from the heat.

Devon
10-02-2004, 10:55 PM
Hi, Iam from red bluff, I just bought a beater 89 accord, its so messed up I don't know wheter I would want to drive too far for a meet

bboipinoy112
10-03-2004, 11:05 AM
wow .. first post .. welcome WELCOME! . :birthday: ? hahaha no other smilies celebrating anything but yea. . . how messed is your car anyways? you never know. . your car can go pretty far even tho its pretty beat. but if its not running . cant go anywhere like mine :sadwave: but aye . WELCOME ABOARD my friend .. this place will take your beater into '10' on a scale or a '1' depending on how dedicated to ur beater you are. but where the fuck is red bluff? how far from sacrameezie ? again. . welcome

TWOLOUDNPROUD
10-03-2004, 11:16 AM
Hi, Iam from red bluff, I just bought a beater 89 accord, its so messed up I don't know wheter I would want to drive too far for a meet
As long as your Accord has Gas oil and water it will make it anywhere even to Hell and back :rockon:

MarioBurke
10-03-2004, 11:21 AM
red bluff is right inbetween redding and chico....actually its in between Cottonwood and corning, but most people have never heard of those places. its about 2 hours north of sac still. I make the trip it seems like atleast 2 times a week or more now.

maxoutracer
10-04-2004, 02:54 AM
yea it's up for sale... i just don't have anymore time working on it, working so much...

88accordhb
10-04-2004, 07:14 AM
your panda is up for sale?!?!?!? link!!! link, link, link!!!

Busted_Blue
10-04-2004, 02:16 PM
like usuall, the nor ca meet is going to hell as far as planning..lol

88accordhb
10-04-2004, 02:30 PM
:werd:

bboipinoy112
10-04-2004, 09:33 PM
anybody down for a mini meet at SACRAMENTO RACEWAY on OCTOBER 13th? gates open at 4pm. $5-admissions + $9-to run so $14 to get in and run your car. . . HOW ABOUT IT PEOPLE ! ?!? !?! .. plus its so fun seeing how fast you TRUELY are against eachother and others. rather then on the street where people have so many excuses. . .

MarioBurke
10-04-2004, 09:36 PM
anybody down for a mini meet at SACRAMENTO RACEWAY on OCTOBER 13th? gates open at 4pm. $5-admissions + $9-to run so $14 to get in and run your car. . . HOW ABOUT IT PEOPLE ! ?!? !?! .. plus its so fun seeing how fast you TRUELY are against eachother and others. rather then on the street where people have so many excuses. . .

im here

TWOLOUDNPROUD
10-04-2004, 09:43 PM
Nicely Put there Buddy :rockon:

TWOLOUDNPROUD
10-04-2004, 09:52 PM
I hear you this Thread has gone to HELL we need to stop all the BS and get back to the point of this Thread and that the meet in Sac at Howe park on the 23 of October and the mini meet at sac raceway on the 13 of October lets just stick to talking about the meets and that it .Ok who coming so far
1 LOUDNPROUD

bboipinoy112
10-04-2004, 10:10 PM
1 LOUDNPROUD

2 bboipinoy112

MarioBurke
10-04-2004, 10:39 PM
word up im there again

1 LOUDNPROUD

2 bboipinoy112

3 marioburke

maxoutracer
10-04-2004, 11:36 PM
your panda is up for sale?!?!?!? link!!! link, link, link!!!

yea.. if the price is right, what link you want?

just check out my cardomain for the spec and give me your best offer.

example: just the suspension setup worth more then the teg(kkb) it self...

88accordhb
10-05-2004, 10:52 AM
jesus jesse, wat you gettin next?

anyways, i'm meeting luis up sometimes this week. derek if you want that din, come down and i'll give it to ya.

Busted_Blue
10-05-2004, 11:34 AM
let's LEAVE this thread for the meet only guys.

blazin3gen
10-05-2004, 12:42 PM
yea.. if the price is right, what link you want?

just check out my cardomain for the spec and give me your best offer.

example: just the suspension setup worth more then the teg(kkb) it self...

pm me yo price jess u know i love that integ..

anywayz back to the main topic

im not sayin im down but its like a 10% chance :uh: haha need to get the rex registered and im poe

MarioBurke
10-05-2004, 03:52 PM
you guys are the reason no meets ever happen

blazin3gen
10-05-2004, 04:00 PM
you guys are the reason no meets ever happen

negative it takes 2 to make a wrong

MarioBurke
10-05-2004, 06:27 PM
it takes a couple of un decisive individuals who keep changing the subject everytime a meet is attempted. I believe as it was suggested at the beginning of this post that the meet is in sacramento. and he you guys are changing it like you do every other time. and then no one wants to go.

blazin3gen
10-05-2004, 08:16 PM
it takes a couple of un decisive individuals who keep changing the subject everytime a meet is attempted. I believe as it was suggested at the beginning of this post that the meet is in sacramento. and he you guys are changing it like you do every other time. and then no one wants to go.

first of all no one said shit about changing anything the only one that said sj was jesse and he was just joking, second of all, what do u mean by every other time? if u ask me the bay area meets have gone off without any problems, what u got to understand is about 60% of the california users are within the bay area or central california the rest are from the north and south....so that said chill

88accordhb
10-05-2004, 08:16 PM
alright alright. you wanna kno the truth? i can't make it to sac town, i gotta work. p's have fun.

bboipinoy112
10-05-2004, 09:12 PM
ok here. stop. the reason why the bay area meets have gone well is because you bay people live right next to eachother . and the nor cal people arnt that close to eachother. there are only 2 people from sacramento ... me and mario .. and loudandproud from the 209 ... thats it. THATS IT ! . aright . enough said why it never happends in sacramento . . . its like sacramento gets no love . . . but aye. . . why is it the bay people have so many "mini meets" and never an actual 3GEEZ meet. ? hmm . . . i wonder. anyways .. this is a 3GEEZ not a mini meet. and im saying since there is going to be a 3G'r out of sacramento comming here. why not give him respect and show up with him? and since hes showing up at the SAC RACEWAY. seems like an excelent opportunity. right? right. so along with the thread. WHEN WILL OTHER 3GEE'Rs EVER COME TO SACRAMENTO ? ? ? ? ? ? ? WHAT TIMES AND DAYS ARE YOU GUYS AVAILABLE SO WE CAN HAVE THE FIRST SUCCESSFUL BAY/CENTRAL/SO-NOR CALI MEET ? ? ? ?

EDIT - either that or none of you guys really wanna drive to sacramento. and on top of that . the meet isnt like RIGHT NOW. you can plan this accordingly to your schedules ! stop being stubborn and actually find a time where you can actually have time to attend a meet. and if you dont want to attend a meet. dont bother posting at all. know whatta i mean? if you think your interested then say you are and tell us when and what days you're available. dang. its not that hard to actually tell people the information. just stop post whoring the thread with OFF TOPICS. if you want to ask some one a particular question. . PM them. or go talk in the off topic section. dang. 3GEEZ.COM should make a smilie that says " JUNIOR OWNZ DIS THREAD" :rockon:

TWOLOUDNPROUD
10-05-2004, 09:34 PM
The mini meet that's Sac Raceway that one for us to race our Accord's and have some fun :rice: .The Main Meet is October 23 at Howe park around Noon.Ps i called sac raceway a mini meet Because there is only going to be like three of us there.

Devon
10-05-2004, 09:51 PM
I would love to go if I get my accord fixed in time. I know how you feel though on most car forums everybody lives in the bay area, makes it hard to plan a meet.

88accordhb
10-06-2004, 07:46 AM
WHERES THE LOVE?!?!

seems like you bitches over in sac town have nothing to do. i do think bayarea pple flake out alot on meets, and for that i'm sorry, but i think everyone is way too busy over here, i always flake out last minute on meets, cuz something comes up like work or tests.

TWOLOUDNPROUD
10-06-2004, 06:48 PM
WHERES THE LOVE?!?!

seems like you bitches over in sac town have nothing to do. i do think bayarea pple flake out alot on meets, and for that i'm sorry, but i think everyone is way too busy over here, i always flake out last minute on meets, cuz something comes up like work or tests.
You have the right to state your opinion But leave out the Bad Language that's not much to ask.Thank You

88accordhb
10-06-2004, 06:52 PM
hahahahahhahah

TWOLOUDNPROUD
10-07-2004, 07:44 AM
1 LOUDNPROUD

2 bboipinoy112

3 marioburke
so far just us 3

Devon
10-07-2004, 08:05 PM
I would like to go to, Iam talking the day off tommorow so I can put in my subframe, I also Have to finish taking it off. So it is the 23rd? I might have to call in sick.

MarioBurke
10-08-2004, 05:59 PM
hey anybody in sacramento know if there are street races on friday nights. my roommate and I are hella bored and are looking around. give me a call 530-209-0602

MarioBurke
10-08-2004, 08:29 PM
I would like to go to, Iam talking the day off tommorow so I can put in my subframe, I also Have to finish taking it off. So it is the 23rd? I might have to call in sick.

what are you doing to your car? I have to drive back to cottonwood and redding tomorrow (saturday.) if I have to fix my brothers 87 accord. if I have extra time I could give you a hand or three.

Devon
10-08-2004, 09:39 PM
Well, heres the deal, I got the subframe off the junkyard car today and with help from a retired mechanic (my Friend) I got the subframe out of my car and I plan on puting the new one in tommorow morning cause I gotta work 3-10 tommorow. So I think I got things taken care of but I really appriciate the offer. The only other thing Iam concerned about is that on one of my roters the lug is broken off so I only have 3 lugs. I really could use a new stud bolt or whatever they call it.

TWOLOUDNPROUD
10-10-2004, 12:38 PM
Are you guys ready for Sac Raceway this week the 13th gate's open at 4pm

TWOLOUDNPROUD
10-12-2004, 07:19 PM
bboipinoy112 and MarioBurke are you guys going to be at the Sac raceway Tomorrow ? Let me Know.

MarioBurke
10-12-2004, 08:43 PM
bboipinoy112 and MarioBurke are you guys going to be at the Sac raceway Tomorrow ? Let me Know.

what time, where at, and how much? I cant race this pile of junk im driving. its an automatic. But I do want to come out. I get out of school at 4:30

TWOLOUDNPROUD
10-12-2004, 09:11 PM
Gates Open 4:30 • Time Trials: 5pm • Racing 7pm
Admission $6 • Race $9 extra 5305 Excelsior Road Sacromento Ca 95827

MarioBurke
10-12-2004, 10:08 PM
Gates Open 4:30 • Time Trials: 5pm • Racing 7pm
Admission $6 • Race $9 extra 5305 Excelsior Road Sacromento Ca 95827

right on I will try to be there. probably around 6

TWOLOUDNPROUD
10-13-2004, 06:35 AM
that will work

bboipinoy112
10-13-2004, 09:12 AM
i will be there. unless i cant get my accord transmission gears back together into the accords orginal ... the 1gen integra shift forks wouldnt fit into the accords bell housing with the integras case. so yea. ill be putting it back together as it was. so much for that bull$hit.

bboipinoy112
10-13-2004, 08:03 PM
sorry i couldnt make it to the track. but mostly the MEET i will make it. today i wasnt able to get my gears back together. but it will be finished tomorrow. so yea. SORRY GUYS! how did it go btw ? ? times? slips? pics? vids?

MarioBurke
10-13-2004, 09:54 PM
oh yeah I made it..... an HOUR late thanks to some BUNK directions. I guess no one told Mapquest that Kiefer street no longer goes to Excelsior. But there were some pretty sweet cars out there. I did not run my automatic. Mostly Civic with rice. a lot of them had G-ES-Ah swaps. and two Type-Rs. Running 14.3's I was cheering for what appeared to be Two LoudNProud, but when I was leaving to go check out his car I couldnt find him.

TWOLOUDNPROUD
10-14-2004, 08:30 AM
My Accord was running like SHIT my best time was 16.8 im like W.T.F thin i moved my cam gear and that just kill me 17.2 :rocket: there is something just not right with my accord :pc: :barf: :banghead: :321: :burn:

Magny
10-16-2004, 09:21 PM
Well finally fixed my charging problem, comes out to be 2 exposed wires, and an empty radiator overflow having no water in it. go figure that the only thing preventing it was only the resivoir having no water. cause what I did is taped up the wires and that didnt solve it, then I was looking around and figured since I am lookin around in the bay, I decided to check all my fluid lvls. well since I spoted my resivoir being empty I decide to fill it up and since my keys was in the accessory position, my frigin fans for the radiator click on while filling it up, so go figure that there is a switch inside there to activate the fan (at least I think so cause it happened before), but some how that switch (if there is one) is a safety switch to the whole charging system??? or mabey it just decided to work again, I dont know. but it seemed like it was the problem and it fixed my car to charge again and stay running. dont know how, but you can ask anyone else and like 5 other mechanics I had over to look at it and look at them while they are all fackin pondered on how that is possible to be the culprit of why my charging system wasnt working.

Magny
10-16-2004, 09:24 PM
but since my car is finally up and running, I decided to regap my sparkplugs to a lower gap and put the blaster 2 coil in without the ballast. I also upgraded all of my wiring to a thicker grounding strap, but took some back off cause it wasnt properly done the right way. so all in all I am able to go, just hope it dont do it to me again LOL. plus have money by that time too.

bboipinoy112
10-20-2004, 09:58 PM
ok SO! .. whos in on this meet ? its on the 23rd still right? of this month .. but anyways.. add away people.

1) Junior - bboipinoy112

MarioBurke
10-20-2004, 11:11 PM
ok SO! .. whos in on this meet ? its on the 23rd still right? of this month .. but anyways.. add away people.

1) Junior - bboipinoy112

well what day is it. cause i have to go back home friday night to go work on my baby!! hopefully if she passes smog when my mom takes her in, i can finish putting her back together!! hooray for brooke!!

bboipinoy112
10-21-2004, 12:08 PM
well what day is it. cause i have to go back home friday night to go work on my baby!! hopefully if she passes smog when my mom takes her in, i can finish putting her back together!! hooray for brooke!!

lol. who tf is brooke? hahaha. its saturday. so hopefully its still on. if not. i just spent about 2 weeks almost everyday slowly and studying on how the integra gears go into the tranny. but does ANYONE have some dookies to SPARE? i need some new ones. ill buy some off of you. 2 is mostly what i need. since the 2 front ones are bald as hell in the inside.. . .

Magny
10-21-2004, 12:15 PM
dookies

uh, am I sure I heard you right on this. unless you talkin donuts like some call them or tires like the mechanics, then we cool, but the word dookie just doesn't sound right LOL.

bboipinoy112
10-21-2004, 05:04 PM
uh, am I sure I heard you right on this. unless you talkin donuts like some call them or tires like the mechanics, then we cool, but the word dookie just doesn't sound right LOL.

lol yeaaa you heard right. like steelies with tires... they look like kaka. no style points what so ever. but its my style and i like it. so yea .. and plus my left front tire is starting to deform and have a lump on the inner half of the tire. and my right fronts are bald on the inside. so yea. i need some. wanna chunk some my way? ill pay. as said. but .. WHOS IN FOR THE MEET?

TWOLOUDNPROUD
10-21-2004, 05:21 PM
It says it going to Rain Saturday the 23 So lets push it to Saturday the 30 that might be better for all of us them MarioBurke to .So tell what you think about have it on the 30th.

MarioBurke
10-21-2004, 06:00 PM
It says it going to Rain Saturday the 23 So lets push it to Saturday the 30 that might be better for all of us them MarioBurke to .So tell what you think about have it on the 30th.

sounds good to me! and brooke is the name of my gun metal car!!

T's87lx
10-21-2004, 08:12 PM
yea the 30th would work for me too, give me another week to save some money, go hit up the junk yard...yeeeaahh!!!!

MarioBurke
10-21-2004, 08:35 PM
yea the 30th would work for me too, give me another week to save some money, go hit up the junk yard...yeeeaahh!!!!

hell yeah!!

TWOLOUDNPROUD
10-21-2004, 09:55 PM
Are you guys thinking Pick"N"Pull

Magny
10-22-2004, 01:12 PM
lol yeaaa you heard right. like steelies with tires... they look like kaka. no style points what so ever. but its my style and i like it. so yea .. and plus my left front tire is starting to deform and have a lump on the inner half of the tire. and my right fronts are bald on the inside. so yea. i need some. wanna chunk some my way? ill pay. as said. but .. WHOS IN FOR THE MEET?

LOL dude, i still have 2 good treads in my storage cause of my 2 lightweight alloys on the rear, and new tread on front, the other 2 steelies have good amount of tread, say like 60% left maybe more, cant really estimate it.

:burn: :banghead::rocket: :rant: WTF guys, I'm all hyped up to goin tomorrow and now you pushin it back a week, damn. just got through cleanin out the damn car too. and washing it after 4 months of not cleaning it. well I am still willing to go tomorrow, rain or shine like always.

T's87lx
10-22-2004, 06:25 PM
prices so cheap there flyin over the fence lol, or would that work at the sac jy? lol that would be sweet

MarioBurke
10-22-2004, 07:49 PM
No i dont think it would work at this pick n pull. and Right now I am back in redding trying to pick up my gun metal car but come to find a nother huge puddle of oil under the car!!

T's87lx
10-22-2004, 07:53 PM
hmm is the oil pan cracked? get on aim damnit

Magny
10-22-2004, 09:17 PM
so is the meet for tomorrow still on or no, cause I wanna know before I go leavin early in the mornin and next thing you know, I would be the only one there. so "go" or "no go"???

T's87lx
10-22-2004, 09:20 PM
i think everyone was goin for next sat i gotta work tomorrow and mario is in redding right now so no go next saturday the 30th...
heres my aim if you want to know anything else
threegeezstyle

TWOLOUDNPROUD
10-23-2004, 10:53 AM
It Saturday and it raining the 30th looks better and Better.

T's87lx
10-27-2004, 06:54 PM
hey so is the meet still goin on the 30th or what, whats the plan?

MarioBurke
10-27-2004, 09:51 PM
hey so is the meet still goin on the 30th or what, whats the plan?

I would certainly like to know!

TWOLOUDNPROUD
10-27-2004, 09:59 PM
As far as i know it on Howe Park Noon is the Meet. Now who is all showing up put your names up 1 TwoLoudNProud 2 MarioBurke

T's87lx
10-28-2004, 07:21 AM
1 TwoLoudNProud
2 MarioBurke
3T's87lx....where the hell is howe park?

TWOLOUDNPROUD
10-28-2004, 07:33 AM
howe park in Sac just go to map quest that will Help you get there.

Blue Impact
10-28-2004, 09:32 AM
....where the hell is howe park?

You've gotta be kidding, right? Can't blame you though cuz the last time you were there was probably a little over 2 years ago. :D

See if I show up, guys. Wait and see.

T's87lx
10-28-2004, 07:40 PM
You've gotta be kidding, right? Can't blame you though cuz the last time you were there was probably a little over 2 years ago. :D

See if I show up, guys. Wait and see.

yea i was thinkin the same thing but its been so damn long since that meet but all check out mapquest and see what i can get,

MarioBurke
10-28-2004, 09:27 PM
yea i was thinkin the same thing but its been so damn long since that meet but all check out mapquest and see what i can get,

shit all you gotta do is find my house and then i got it covered.

maxoutracer
10-29-2004, 01:45 AM
yea it's up for sale... i just don't have anymore time working on it, working so much...

well don't ones want to take it... i guess i will just keep it n dump more money into that thing... just grab me some door panels, rear panels and rear seats... all in black leather!

hopefully i will have the thing running by the time jan 2005 hits... it's going to be our 3rd annual g1 nor cal meet... summer 2005, i will throw some sparco/rearcos racing seats in the front.

more to come...

Magny
10-29-2004, 12:59 PM
I am definately in. ad me in the list.

MarioBurke
10-30-2004, 03:40 AM
hey somebody call me at 11:30am so I get up in time!! 530-209-0602

Magny
10-30-2004, 06:55 AM
ok boys, time to kick the tires and light the fires. Its go time!!! See ya guys at the meet today.

Oh Mario, I'll call ya alright, when my phone charges up LOL. Anyways, I'll call if no one else does.

TWOLOUDNPROUD
10-30-2004, 08:55 AM
allmost time to go

bboipinoy112
10-30-2004, 09:26 AM
whats your phone numbers? ?!? !? !? im going to be late to the meet. so i need numbers so i can meet up with you people ! ! !

TWOLOUDNPROUD
10-30-2004, 09:29 AM
209-XXX-XXXX

bboipinoy112
10-30-2004, 09:30 AM
my car is all beat up now since the last meet. alot of haters have trashed my car here. shit load of dents and key-ing. its UGLY ! so beware.

TWOLOUDNPROUD
10-30-2004, 05:11 PM
The Meet 10/30/04 http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_img_a/359877_111_full.jpg

Magny
10-30-2004, 06:25 PM
I'll tell you what tho dude, it was a good meet, but damn if you were in the next AOM I would vote for you straight up, you got a clean assed interior and a somewhat flawless exterior (only cause of the scrub on your driver side, but still LOL).

oh BTW this is directed towards you twoloudnproud. wish I could get a bumper like that and do up a non-tru CIA system to my carb. plus it looks alot better than the one I got.

ANyways, I managed to make it home after my battery light popped up. car died when I got home, gotta tear apart my car and find out why it's acting up again. thought it was the low water lvl in my overflow, but now it might be a loose connection after bottoming out when I first got there LOL.

MarioBurke
10-30-2004, 06:46 PM
wow my camera is getting worn out. out of like 20 pictures I took only these 3 were any good.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid144/pe632337b7e991884977241591ac61da8/f67298a4.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid144/pddcad603418994be48acfebb75ab0343/f672989e.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid144/p5f98fc5a4f2774efede5f59fe40505cd/f6729890.jpg

TWOLOUDNPROUD
10-30-2004, 09:26 PM
It was a Dam good meet we need to have more of them

MarioBurke
10-30-2004, 10:28 PM
It was a Dam good meet we need to have more of them

it was an alright meet. my idea of a Dam Good meet consist of about 6 more cars and a burn out contest. and some racing!!

T's87lx
10-31-2004, 12:31 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid145/pe37aa118e9213875cfb1d2077009c962/f66f7aa5.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid145/pdfc155e06f36ea8cb289bf917cee1c89/f66f7aaa.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid145/p9a03577f624f33fe4b2b00bd7a356bac/f66f7a95.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid145/peb923586dad739c1085922926bd861a5/f66f7a8e.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid145/p75d2cbd7c36363e29dbd010e1586ce56/f66f7a9d.jpg
i need to get a tripod i like the first pic in marios post, yea i would have to agree with mario more cars would be better and of course a burnout contest, i got pics somewhere of the one i did long time ago, anyways it was fun maybe next time we can get more people to show up, yea magny after we got on I880 traffic was really slow, i was trying to catch up but didnt work lol

Magny
11-01-2004, 12:48 PM
lol, I saw that. but ya kinda liked it when I was somewhat racing the chick in the BMW huh LOL.

88accordhb
11-04-2004, 08:38 AM
omg richard, you riced the fuck outta it.

and about a burn out contest mario, please tell me youre joking. only thing these hondas can do is maybe chirp in first.

i like the white one, it's very clean. and wow the liscense plate owns.

TheSummoner101
11-04-2004, 08:44 AM
omg richard, you riced the fuck outta it.

and about a burn out contest mario, please tell me youre joking. only thing these hondas can do is maybe chirp in first.

i like the white one, it's very clean. and wow the liscense plate owns.
haha yea these 4 bangers cant burn out :P unless u do what elijah did and tie ur car up to something :rofl:

who's white car is that? very sexy indeed!

Busted_Blue
11-04-2004, 12:47 PM
haha yea these 4 bangers cant burn out :P unless u do what elijah did and tie ur car up to something :rofl:

who's white car is that? very sexy indeed!

it's Tom's (Twoloudnproud)

Your car looks good since the last time I saw it a year ago.

T's87lx
11-06-2004, 06:18 PM
lol i dont no about your car 88accordhb but my car can do a damn good burn out mario you still go those pics i cant find mine wtf let me know

88accordhb
11-06-2004, 06:37 PM
i never said anything about me being able to do burn outs.

don't get all hissy fit buddy.

T's87lx
11-06-2004, 06:46 PM
umm im not getting pissed i was just saying, DAMN! i never said you couldnt do a burn out i said i dont no about ur car u said "only thing these hondas can do is chirp first" damnit im not getting pissed lol just makin a statement:D

88accordhb
11-06-2004, 08:57 PM
no i'm not saying i can do a burn out, i'm saying i can't. haha

TheSummoner101
11-06-2004, 10:36 PM
it's Tom's (Twoloudnproud)
thanx for clearing that up derek.

no i'm not saying i can do a burn out, i'm saying i can't. haha
wow u guys are both lost....

MessyHonda
04-12-2007, 10:11 PM
what happen to these people? we need them for our new meet.