PDA

View Full Version : Ain't this a bitch!

88LX-iSedan
09-22-2004, 10:52 AM
Well, if i couldn't already have more shit wrong with my car.. My dumbass goes to jump start the car for the second time today. Of course, the first time went well. Second time, i was in a hurry and connected the POS on the dead battery to NEG on the good, and the POS on the good to GRND on the valve cover!!

..So, basically i grounded it out, right? Because i wasn't getting a thing once i realized it, and fixed the cables.

:owned:

88LX-iSedan
09-22-2004, 12:50 PM
MEH.. I'll just go ahead, and assume the worst. (Fried computer, and other electrical things.) I can blame no one but myself, for my own stupidity.

So.. Does anyone know how much this will cost me? (More than likely i'll junk this one, and get another 3G.. I've had nothing but problems since the original engine blew, wich was my brother's fault!)

88LX-iSedan
10-01-2004, 03:36 PM
I checked it out, and it was only two fuses. One being for the ECU (11), and the other for the battery (21). ..So, it was no big deal after all.

(Btw, thanks for all the help. :rolleyes: )

od2681
10-01-2004, 03:41 PM
yeah no one helped...kinda odd...what happned to you all peoplke...for shame...just kidding

AZmike
10-01-2004, 05:18 PM
I checked it out, and it was only two fuses. One being for the ECU (11), and the other for the battery (21). ..So, it was no big deal after all.

(Btw, thanks for all the help. :rolleyes: )

I guess no one else on the board thought to see what would happen if they reversed the polarity when jump-starting.

88LX-iSedan
10-01-2004, 05:24 PM
I guess no one else on the board thought to see what would happen if they reversed the polarity when jump-starting.

hehe, and by all means don't try. (Or, don't get in a hurry when jump-starting)

I only assumed you technical gurus would know what i'd blown, that's all.

MEH..

It's no big deal though, not like you all HAVE to help. ..I'm just glad it turned out to be only two mere fuses.